Carrie Underwood has super sexy, toned legs — so what is her secret? Carrie’s personal trainer, a former U.S. Marine, lets us in on her slimming secrets!
County music singer Carrie Underwood, 31, has super toned legs that every girl wants! Erin Oprea, Carrie’s personal trainer, spilled Carrie’s workout with People on September 29 — find out how to do Carrie’s ”Super-Charged Lunge” below!
Carrie Underwood’s Legs — Copy Her Workout With The ‘Super-Charged Lunge’
Erin gave People the inside scoop. She called it the “Lunge, Kick, and Hold”:
“1. Stand on your right leg and lunge back on your left making sure you drop your back knee straight down.
2. Return to the standing position on your right leg while extending your left leg straight out, hold it up for 2 seconds and push through you left heel while flexing your quad.
3. Repeat 12 to 15 times then switch legs. Try and do it 3 rounds.”
Erin explained that pain is good! She said, “I love the burning feeling that comes during the leg extension hold. Not only will you tone your legs, but you’ll also get an added core workout from balancing on one leg while holding the kicking position. On top of toning my legs, I get an added core workout from one-legged balancing while holding that squeeze in the kicking position.”
Carrie Underwood Prepping To Be A New Mom
EOnline.com has reported that the country singer is starting to feel a little overwhelmed. “We went to Babies R Us and we were walking around and I was, like, ‘This is just so overwhelming!'” Carrie said. “I just don’t want to get the wrong things, you know?”
We think you’ll be an absolutely perfect mother, Carrie! And you’ll be a good-looking one too, with those amazing legs! Are you going to try out this Super-Charged Lunge, HollywoodLifers?
— Shanon Maglente
More Carrie Underwood News:
- Carrie Underwood: First Look At Baby Bump During Live Concert — See Pic
- Beyonce, Carrie Underwood & More: Global Citizen Concert Best Dressed
- Carrie Underwood’s Pretty Curls & Sparkly Headband At CMA Festival