Apple Unveils iPhone 6 & iWatch: Watch Announcement Live Stream

Tue, September 9, 2014 2:22pm EDT by 7 Comments 364,532 Article Views
Apple Announcement
Courtesy of Apple

glenniversen328

Posted at 7:05 PM on September 9, 2014

just before I looked at the receipt which had said $4673 , I accept …that…my mother in law actualy receiving money in there spare time on their computer. . there dads buddy has been doing this for only about ten months and resantly cleard the dept on there condo and got a top of the range Land Rover Defender . hop over to this website ,.,, moneykin.cᵒm

mace

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 9, 2014

That random Asian lady kinda interfered with my listening, and it was a pain just to get the video to load on any of my devices.

Also Why would I care if the phone can play a higher resolution then a ps4 or xbox1? Not the same games, and Im sure the phone cant handle the load of extended play.

Bob

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 9, 2014

I have an iMac and also get the Restricted Note.

Yasmine

Posted at 1:28 PM on September 9, 2014

Why is there some random asian voice over the audio??

Rumple Stiltskin

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 9, 2014

Was thinking of buying the new apple switching from android but will not be doing it now. Tried to watch the live announcement and was informed I was restricted because I don’t have an apple device. Very stupid move on Apple’s part and not good business sense. Too controlling

mace

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 9, 2014

Same here, I was able to watch on a friends iphone, however the exclusion of non apple device users, (couldnt even watch it if you downloaded Safari on Windows) is stupid.

Sure everyone with Apple products will buy this stuff, but how about the rest of the people that do not have apple products and are thinking about new phones? Apple is not the highest selling company out there, wouldnt they want to include more of the market?

Jill Stuart

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 9, 2014

Wouldn’t it have made more sense to allow non-Apple users access to the livestream announcement to try to convert them? Ooopsie Apple!