Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Getting Engaged? How She’s Guiding Him There

Fri, September 5, 2014 9:30am EDT by 61 Comments 84,245 Article Views
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Engaged
FameFlyNet

Gabrielle Anne P. Limjoco

Posted at 5:09 AM on September 9, 2014

I’m not a “Jelena”, but I love it when they are together, Justin is trying hard to make their relationship work this time. And he does not go Cabongkers, when he is with Selena. He acts calm. So, I hope they’ll get engaged soon :)

Apollo

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 6, 2014

Your telling lies even selena said so, this website is bs it’s all lies

Lisa Roberts

Posted at 5:06 AM on September 6, 2014

as Lucille explained I am alarmed that someone able to earn $7350 in a few weeks on the computer . This Site

Check Freely Here a Link …………..to.ly/ES4X

john lee

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 6, 2014

I’m alarmed that they wanted me to give them money……….

kyle

Posted at 4:50 AM on September 6, 2014

no she wont shes really smart person she will know what of kind the guy justin is hes so bad in hes life hes been a lot of trouble acting so stupid like he so rich but the only he is all the cause usher if he didnt bring him to be star and try how to be a better person do you guys that to cause he is being a dick head really is so i really hop selena please do not marry him he will really will do stuff you wont like at all do it for your fans and your famliy we all love you really do please dont turn a person like him catch you later who says your not beauitful

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 12:25 AM on September 6, 2014

They are not getting engage cause Selena is single and she is all for Clinton Lewis to have not Justin

Kaykay

Posted at 12:22 AM on September 6, 2014

I don’t think they should get engaged. I don’t like #jelena I don’t are what any of the haters say. I think #jelena is stupid and Selena is not the one for him. I love Justin to death and I’m sayin all this stuff cause I don’t want him to get hurt again. If they get married..it’ll be for about two weeks and Selena will leave him and he’ll be heartbroken and he’ll do somethin stupid. So no I don’t think they should be engaged. Sorry but that’s my opinion. Buh-bye!

aitana

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 6, 2014

I hope they don’t get engaged i HATE them together i hate jelena rlly i mean i love justin so much and i like selena but i hate their relationship and i also think they’re too young to get engaged and justin needs to grow up and stop doing stupid things and getting arrested before getting married ……

Michele

Posted at 11:21 PM on September 5, 2014

Jelena is life!! I need them to get engaged

Elijah King

Posted at 10:30 PM on September 5, 2014

I honestly think Selena and Justin would make an wonderful couple if they were to be engaged and Justin popping the question to Selena which she wants the most but personally I want these two love birds to get married or something because people are getting tired of waiting for these two to be husband and wife and make an family together I know that’ll be good news for belieber and jelena fans

Kevin

Posted at 10:28 PM on September 5, 2014

Everybody in the world and my family and my friends says “I don’t want to engage to a stupid “baby’ singer right now.” If he still likes my favorite singer, watch out because her BFF Taylor will return soon because her new album will be out next month so he got one month before Oct. 27 is here. If he’s guilty again in court again, this couple will be destroy.

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 7:12 PM on September 5, 2014

Not this time Selena finial dump Justin only Clinton Lewis will get the real engagement ring on Selena’s finger

jessica

Posted at 6:41 PM on September 5, 2014

no they should get married yet there gonna break up again give it two more months or 5 then get married if youre still together

janet

Posted at 6:22 PM on September 5, 2014

First time here. Sel mentioned this site as telling untruths so I know it must be true. Very stupid to pressure twenty yr old boy into marriage. He has no pubic hair. This is child rape.

Areeg Mansour (@AreegMansour)

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 5, 2014

There must be a more formal. Enough games away every month. What is this.. In this game? There has to be more formal and marinas and credibility between them.

LALA

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 5, 2014

They’re lying and she didn’t say she’s not in a relationship
. She was talking about

LALA

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 5, 2014

a boyfriend shirt

selenator is a promise.

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 5, 2014

We love you selena!!!!!!!! Congrats on signing with interactive records EXITED FOR new music!!!!!!Yay

selenator is a promise.

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 5, 2014

All lies never true!!!!!! When is hwl gonna put out a real story never!!!!!!! Leave justin and selena alone. New ariana Grande fan she is the best!!!!

Arianator

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 5, 2014

Hollywood life lies about them all the time

selenator is a promise.

Posted at 11:17 PM on September 5, 2014

@Arianator I’m a new arianna Grande fan!!!!! Just started supporting her today.

Lisa Roberts

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 5, 2014

just as Clifford implied I am impressed that a mother able to make $4871 in four weeks on the internet . see this…….. M O N e Y KIN. Com

ricky

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 5, 2014

Next week they will. Break up. Oh now Justin been seen with mystery girl. Next week. Justin gets into Another fight. Oh he and selena are back together. Oh no not another break up.. on and on and on and on. BORING

ricky

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 5, 2014

Anything to keep people talking about Justin.

Basmah Nasir

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 5, 2014

I hate them together I wish they never
get married !!😬

ricky

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 5, 2014

You mean you hate him.

LALA

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 5, 2014

They’re a good couple but they’re too young to get married

SEvyn hammy

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 5, 2014

This blogs write too much stuff about them and just leave them alone for good

ricky

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 5, 2014

Leave them alone forever. But Justin can’t handle that. He has to be the center of attention.

rb

Posted at 1:28 PM on September 5, 2014

She just commented on the Instagram post, “Hollywood life is never true. Ever.”

dave

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 5, 2014

Hwl predicted their recent trip to canada. Hwl is in her head and she is scared of the truth. She is terrified that people will learn that she is bullying young justin into marriage. Justin should marry a girl who is as rich as he is. Selly is poor gurl with no education. Hwl staff have uni degrees so selly should not question their careers competence

Amira J

Posted at 1:06 PM on September 5, 2014

They have like a on-off relationship, but I think they are kind of cute