Ladies’ Code: Funeral Plans For EunB After Her Tragic Death

Thu, September 4, 2014 9:48pm EST by 19 Comments 39,038 Article Views
EunB Death
Courtesy of Twitter

Victoria secret

Posted at 5:11 PM on September 8, 2014

Eternal rest grant unto eunb’s soul o lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her, may the soul of the faithful departure, through the mercy of God, may her soul rest in peace

ziggo nieuwsgroepen instellingen poort

Posted at 5:21 AM on September 6, 2014

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually copde with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormmously appreciated!

Fatin Natasyah

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 5, 2014

I wasn’t her fan. I just started to like her few days before her death. this is so sad to hear.

Suzy

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 5, 2014

even im not fan Ladies Code but im sad after hearing this incident . be strong members of ladies code

joenyka evangelista

Posted at 8:03 AM on September 5, 2014

condolence….eun b…. :(

wintjuly

Posted at 7:29 AM on September 5, 2014

eunb””i am really sad”’my heart ,my eye”every day cry”

safety management audit

Posted at 6:12 AM on September 5, 2014

This is the right blog for anybody who wants to understand this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need
to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a
subject which has been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff,
just great!

kang yong mi

Posted at 5:09 AM on September 5, 2014

Condolence to the family of EunB.

naturewise Green coffee bean

Posted at 4:58 AM on September 5, 2014

It’s going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great paragraph to
increase my knowledge.

Gladys Gomez

Posted at 4:48 AM on September 5, 2014

i’m not a fan of LADIES CODE pero grabe nakakalungkot yung nangyari :'(
ba’t naman nagkaganon? huhuhuhu EunB unnie :'( huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
sana magka miracle. . . god please~ . . i sarang you EunB unnie . . .

omomy

Posted at 4:43 AM on September 5, 2014

I heard that she devoted in christian.
I hope she is okay and happy in heaven.
This is the way how god want her to go home in her real places.
everybody like her and miss her as long as I miss her
We all cry for her ~-~ but we have to understand. And I want u to more becareful.
WE MISS YOU EUN B ………………………………………………………..

servicenow.zendesk.com

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 5, 2014

My developer is trying too convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I haave always disliked the idea because of thhe expenses.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a
variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heazrd fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts intto it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Lina

Posted at 3:49 AM on September 5, 2014

I heard she was a devout Christian.
I guess Jesus must have been busy at the moment.

mylyn

Posted at 4:02 AM on September 5, 2014

…hey how dare you say that Jesus is busy that moment?!!!God has another plan for her.Don’t you dare blame God for her death. its not because we are a devoted Christian or Catholic or any religion we’re not going to die. watch your word!

Jenine

Posted at 10:13 PM on September 5, 2014

Hey, that was quite insensitive of you. I, as a Christian don’t believe death is all too tragic. We believe it is God calling us back to his home so we may rest in peace along with him. Please watch your words. I and possibly many other Christians, Catholics, (believers of Christ) did not find a slip of humor in what you said.

Ming

Posted at 12:27 AM on September 5, 2014

It should be noted that RiSe has yet to regain consciousness, and that she has a high chance of ending up in a vegetative state, the doctors have stated that her conditions are “deplorable.” Sojung is doing better, but still does not know about EunB. Ashley and Zuny attended EunB’s funeral, very hard to watch but there are videos of it online.

game servers

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 5, 2014

The cheapest game servers don’t always mean they’re the best.
You are going to want some tips, once you
start playing, on how to dominate on CSS. Many people understand
that when playing a cooperative game like CSS, this is a key element to any good strategy.

Michell

Posted at 11:02 PM on September 4, 2014

Many thanks for this website, can blissfully state we currently have
a steam shower of our own and we like it so much

attyforpena

Posted at 10:03 PM on September 4, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. zxzxv