Bella Thorne may just have the perfect hair. On Sept. 3, she showed off her perfectly messy fishtail braid on Instagram — and it’s the perfect back-to-school ‘do, no matter what age! Find out how you can get the look here!
The fishtail braid is the never-ending trend — and it’s perfect to go with any look! Bella Thorne is the latest to pull it off and with her red, long locks, we’ve got to say we’re totally obsessed. Bella’s braid is easy to rock, and the key is to keep it loose but precise!
Bella Thorne’s Fishtail Braid
To get Bella’s look, you can apply Oscar Blandi Pronto Braid Paste to dry hair with your fingertips, twisting the ends. This sculpts and defines hair, without making it stiff.
Then start the braid — here’s a quick how-to for the perfect fishtail:
1. Brush out hair, and create many small sections to be sure your hair is tangle-free to avoid snags and awkward areas!
2. Swoop all hair over one shoulder for the side look, and divide into two even sections. Take a small amount of hair from the outer section of the right side and cross over the inner section of the left. Then do the same with the opposite side.
3. Repeat until you’ve reached the bottom, then tie off with a clear elastic pony holder. We’d suggest topping off with some extra hairspray — and you can use a comb to tease out some of the sections, to make the look effortless like Bella’s — and messy chic.
4. Secure any extra fly aways or pieces that didn’t fit (because we all have those annoying pieces) with bobby pins, preferably the color of your hair so they’re hidden.
And there you go! Now you can rock a braid just like Bella! Will you try it, HollywoodLifers?
— Emily Longeretta
More Bella Thorne News:
- Bella Thorne’s Ab Workout — How To Get Her Flat Stomach
- Bella Thorne’s Glowing Skin & Beachy Waves At TCAs — Get The Look
- Bella Thorne’s Green & Yellow Eyeliner For ‘TMNT’ Premiere