‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Finale: [SPOILER] Wins — Fans React

Wed, September 3, 2014 10:14pm EDT by 7 Comments 24,276 Article Views
Courtesy of FOX

caroline

Posted at 8:39 AM on September 4, 2014

I never liked Valerie, because she was carried by Ricky the whole time. Wish she had come in third instead of Jessica, she deserved second. Actually i think she actually deserved 1st.

Nancy

Posted at 6:20 AM on September 4, 2014

I’m so glad Ricky won, but even happier that Jessica DIDN’T even make the top 2! There was something inherently unlikeable about Jessica; she seemed to give off a Mean Girl fake-nice vibe. Apparently America agreed, seeing as the less talented (but much more likeable) Valerie beat her.

biwomen

Posted at 4:18 AM on September 4, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples( .) c o m ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome .dsvdsvds

Bill

Posted at 12:35 AM on September 4, 2014

So you say not to read further if we don’t want to know who wins, but your top photo has yellow highlight saying Ricky wins it. Kinda defeats the entire purpose, eh?

David

Posted at 12:03 AM on September 4, 2014

I was okay with Ricky winning, but I really think Valerie should have taken it home. congrats to both though.

Tiffany

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 5, 2014

I completely agree with you. Just look how versatile she was! She was a tapper who conquered every style she was faced with. They were all decent dancers; I mean it’s not like I could have gotten up there and did it. But Valerie was the “Bees-Knees” for sure! Oh…and I’m not a fan of Ricky’s smile…it bothers me…trivial, I know…

Caroline

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 3, 2014

Rickerie is short for Valerie and Ricky, not Jessica and Ricky…