North West, 1, Rocking A $1,450 YSL Crossbody Purse — Cute Or Cuckoo?

Wed, September 3, 2014 1:23pm EDT by 81 Comments 659,764 Article Views
North West Purse
FameFlyNet

Laurie

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 24, 2014

Why the hell don’t you talk English??? No one can understand you, Idiot!!!

Ryan Abrahams

Posted at 8:25 AM on September 23, 2014

da’fuks in the purse? – Nort West always look like sHE bout to drop some smooth RnB on some big boody hoes…

Laurie

Posted at 3:41 AM on September 8, 2014

Yas, we’re not haters…just offering our opinion and the truth – you, on the other hand, don’t sound like you have much in the way of “smarts”…yall is not a word and neither is money’s, and have you ever heard of PUNCTUATION??? IDIOT!!!

Sue McCafferty

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 6, 2014

Grotesque. A baby isn’t a prop for you to display your wealth upon. One year olds don’t need a bag. Whats she going to put in it? Her Baby Am Ex? Her Gold plated soother? Diamond encrusted jar of nappy rash cream?? This is not good parenting, this is narcissism and vulgarity at its height.

iyesha

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 5, 2014

I swear that baby never smiles lol bet she is more beautiful when she does

yas

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 4, 2014

U people are some haters. She can dress her daughter as she please she has style and so will her daughter yall don’t have no style or money’s so gtfoh…….

Patty

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 4, 2014

If I had $200 million, I’d have my kid dressed that way too. I do think it’s a waste but when you’re super wealthy, you lose track of reality.

Kari

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 4, 2014

If they have the money why not? My daughter had a purse at 2… It wasn’t 1400$$ but to Kim n Kanye 1400 is like 14 so it’s not a big deal

Tiffany

Posted at 2:35 PM on September 4, 2014

Well to be honest! It’s they business,they child and they money..u do Kim, if it was me I’ll do it too.. you only love once! Be happy…

rachaelmaryrose

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 4, 2014

Maybe it’s just me, but Kim doesn’t dress North like a 1 year old. She’s dressed like a teenager. I just think at that age you’re suppose to dress your toddler in cute clothes and age appropriate too and not too fashion forward.

ThaTruth

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 4, 2014

YUmmy, they are in the spotlight!! Fashion forward Mom, fashion forward baby.

jjmontiel56

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 4, 2014

I think its adorable, If I had the money I would absolutely buy whatever I wanted for my child. Very cute!!!

Sexymami

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 4, 2014

That is just to much for thier baby to be advertising…it jus make her a target for predators to kidnap…yes, u can afford it but a child safety is more worth than fashion…jus saying

Ellys

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 4, 2014

As long as parents can afford it why not?? They know better than us whatvis good for thier daughter. Leave it and go on! Enjoy life:) just saying!

cuty

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 4, 2014

I too thinks that its their money and if they`d spent it on their child seems to me normal, this is why they are working for, wouldn`t you?

Valrie Walton

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 4, 2014

I just love the Family, North is just too cute, Rocking that purse. ..

lorraine

Posted at 10:32 AM on September 4, 2014

North is gorgeous and cute love
her little bag.

Marsha

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 4, 2014

Its her money and her child. Who cares what she spends her money on–no one cares what I spend my money on. This is not news worthy

oasis

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 4, 2014

If you have the money then y not?! Their parents can afford it, as long as they did not ask anybody for their child’s outfit;)