‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Kate Turns Scott Into His Own Worst Nightmare

Tue, September 2, 2014 12:10am EDT by 13 Comments 13,851 Article Views
Teen Wolf Recap Scott Berserker
Courtesy of MTV

Bogi

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 4, 2014

Kira’s fighting scene with the Berserker reminded me of Gogo Yubari in Kill Bill.

Danika

Posted at 8:58 AM on September 2, 2014

You spelled here incorrectly.

Eman Amoako

Posted at 6:56 AM on September 2, 2014

Sorry I was mean

Catch me Bruh 👌

Eman Amoako

Posted at 6:55 AM on September 2, 2014

You can talk now

Catch me Bruh 👌

caliblue31

Posted at 3:01 AM on September 2, 2014

Hope Kira dies, she is a useless waste of character. #Missing Allison

Morgane Batista

Posted at 2:02 AM on September 2, 2014

I think that they will manage to get scott out of the skull. Liam will have to face his fear of beserkers. I think that scott may go true alpha on us at the end of the episode. i’m still hoping for a full wolf like talia. I saw in the preview that Mason gets hit, unless it’s a dream liam is having, liam will have to save his best friend.

SP

Posted at 1:48 AM on September 2, 2014

What a joke this series is turning into! Scott the red eyed all powerful Alpha can’t take down a green eyed vixen. PLZZZZZZ. Give me more or go take a walk on the freeway!!

Giselle

Posted at 7:16 AM on September 2, 2014

I agree. Unless I’ve missed something, but why didn’t scott turn into a wolf when he was fighting Kate? He would have had more power then. I did think maybe it was because Kiera was there and he preferred not to fight to save her. But even that is grasping into straws. It just didn’t make sense.

Lydia

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 3, 2014

I think its that, yes, Scott does have more power and strength than Kate but it was shown an episode or two back that he is afraid to use it due to his fear of becoming anything like Peter. His biggest fear is letting the power take over him.

Erick

Posted at 12:35 AM on September 2, 2014

So are we not going to talk about Parrish eyes glowing?

Dom

Posted at 12:53 AM on September 2, 2014

best part of the ep!

shelton23236

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 2, 2014

I think he’s a fire kitsune makes perfect sense. He doesn’t know what he was and Kira didn’t find out she was a kitsune until she was a teenager. Plus he’s immune to fire and he has the same color eyes as Kira. Although it doesn’t explain why Derek didn’t know what he was.

Jae

Posted at 8:11 AM on September 7, 2014

I think you have a very good point with Parrish being a fire kitsune. And as for how Derek couldn’t find out what he was… I think it was because he isn’t exactly as his normal condition. He doesn’t have the same senses, and I think it may have something to deal with that.
Just a thought.