Justin Bieber Arrested For ATV Accident & Assault

Tue, September 2, 2014 11:54am EDT by 15 Comments 28,312 Article Views
Justin Bieber Arrested
Fameflynet/ Getty

hindi ebooks free download

Posted at 9:58 AM on September 5, 2014

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by your blog.

Hey there, You’ve performed an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it
and individually suggest to my friends. I’m sure they
will be benefited from this site.

krystal420

Posted at 1:08 PM on September 3, 2014

He will never grow up because he doesn’t have to…..

lisa

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 2, 2014

LOL. Can’t wait to see his ugly a** behind bars. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LEARN HE IS “NOT GOD”! He really thinks he’s something. lmao. I love that people clap when he is going to jail. CAREER OVER! Nobody will bring their kids to see him anymore. Only ones will be teeny boppers. Lost all respect. Moms use to love him. NOW??????? HELL NO! I love it. SEE YA BEEBS! LMAO! YES, I “WOULD” SAY IT TO HIS UGLY FACE! Stop with the eyebrow thing. NO, you’re not black, you’re not tough looking, you’re a LOOSER! Pull up your f*cking pants. I would NEVER BUY THOSE UNDERWARE! In fact, I won’t even say the brand. Obviously they have no respect for kids either. I would NEVER BUY THAT BRAND AGAIN! Big mistake guys,……..,IDIOTS! Good luck, sales going down now!

cool

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 2, 2014

What an idiot!-It appears no one can teach this little munch-kin the difference between good and bad-good influence you are Selena Gomez!-Where were you when this happened!

MusicGirl

Posted at 6:52 PM on September 2, 2014

I just wish that if Selena was there with him he would at least be more careful. I wish someone would just take away everything he owns and puts him with normal people for a certain amount of time to see if he can at least grow up a bit. I’m Hispanic, if i were to do half the things he did my parents would beat the crap out of me. What are his parents saying about this.

Allz

Posted at 6:27 PM on September 2, 2014

HE NEVER LEARNS! Jesus, it’s like he wants to ruin his career.

nenamatahari

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 2, 2014

Somebody needs to give this kid an intervention before he kills somebody with his crazy behavior.

bb

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 2, 2014

The collision was with a paparazzo, who had been following him.

Pete

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 2, 2014

Canada, this is YOUR garbage! Clean it up and keep it at home!

tom

Posted at 2:16 PM on September 2, 2014

Just another one with too much too soon on the road to an early death. Pity but it will happen soon.

joe otto

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 2, 2014

Hoooooray!

Evii

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 2, 2014

Such an idiot, lol.
At least behave until your probation is over -_-‘

John Deltuvia

Posted at 6:29 PM on September 2, 2014

Hey, this way he gets a free ride back into the US. All nice and legal.

Rue

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 2, 2014

Justin is a jerk and it’s only a matter of time until he’s behind bars for awhile. Chris Brown wannabe!

ELVIS PRESLEY