Angelina Jolie Snuggles With Daughter, 6, Under Her Wedding Veil

Tue, September 2, 2014 4:45pm EDT by 13 Comments 45,358 Article Views
Angelina Jolie Daughter Vivienne
Courtesy of Instagram

Arshad Sherif, M.A., M.Ed.

Posted at 1:49 AM on September 16, 2014

In the two identical photos that show Angelina and her daughter together, it is very clear which of the two women is more appealing. It is not difficult to make this determination because it is not even close. Only one catches our gaze. Only one of them is able to focus our attention so completely on her beauty. On her utter beauty. On her utter sex appeal. Still, it is unlikely that any man will be honest about his feelings. Or the judgement he has reached as to his preference. It is really quite remarkable how society has conditioned even the bravest and the most macho of men to be totally silent and totally afraid to speak up about matters such as these. But this is an extraordinarily beautiful girl here. Intensely appealing. Obviously far too young to be looked at that way. But it is doubtful that any heterosexual man can help it. No one can deny that she is a beautiful girl. And if she is, indeed, beautiful, then why is it so difficult to admit that which follows almost logically? That you desire her. That you desire to be with her. Nor will a man ever admit that when he is all alone that she is the one who occupies his imagination. And that she is the one who releases the unbelievable tension that she has aroused within him. It is unlikely that any woman will understand. Unless as a woman she has finally been able to decode those glances that she was getting from men when she was still so very young. But every man understands.

So an earlier version of this comment was removed. I have been ridiculed and threatened. Unimaginable threats have been allowed here. Horrific threats were made against me. But an editorial decision was made to keep the threats standing and remove my comment. A comment that contained honest feelings. And an honest viewpoint. Censorship is wrong. And threats are very wrong.

And the beautiful photo of the daughter that was at the top of this article when it was first published has been removed and replaced by one that is identical to the one that appears below it. The earlier photo that was at the top showed a clear view of the daughter’s face and proved my point about her stunning beauty. And proved beyond dispute that she is intensely desirable. That photograph was removed shortly after I made my comment.

And so from here in New York, once again I say: When you compare mother and daughter, it is abundantly clear which of the two women comes out on top. More desirable is the younger of the two women. And, yes, the daughter is a woman. If she is able to generate the feelings and thoughts I have described here, then she is a woman. And if thinking about her hard, hard at night, takes you to a point where you are more relaxed, relaxed and completely exhausted, then she is indeed a woman.

Eviii

Posted at 7:07 AM on September 3, 2014

Though I’m not a Jolie fan, anyone who denies she’s a good parent is delusional.
Stop hating the nannies thing, I wish every household with two working parents could afford nannies or something similar. Those who don’t have nannies, take the kids to a daycare center or a relative, and either way it comes to the same thing.
That, or you leave your kids alone all day :((

Maddie

Posted at 5:33 AM on September 3, 2014

Pl remove the pedophile very sick quote regarding Vivienne. I could not figure out how to report it.this guy is a menace.

Eviii

Posted at 7:10 AM on September 3, 2014

I know right? I got tears in my eyes upon reading it, God knows how many innocent children are in danger because of that pedo sicko. I wish I could cut off his penis.

REMOVE THAT PEDO POST PLS

aisha

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 3, 2014

She cant forgive her father for cheating on her mother,but she cheated on Jennifer also,what a crib head woman,anyway Congratulation.pls try to eat food,those hand is not sexy atall.u are 39yrs ,ur hand is 55yrs,just like jessica sarah she is 50yr have 80yr old woman hand or Madonna 56yrs with 90yrs old woman hand.

Kate

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 3, 2014

She cheated on Jennifer, I thought that myth was debunked. When you have enough proof that she cheated on Jennifer that not tabloid magazines come back to me. Also it takes two to cheat not just one so don’t put all the blame on one person.

L W

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 13, 2014

SHE cheated on Jennifer??? Really??? How ridiculous is that comment?!?!?! Angelina never made any promises to be faithful to Jennifer!!! IF, I repeat, IF anyone cheated on Jennifer it was Brad!!! Honestly people, grow up and get over it!!! People change and it seems pretty obvious that Brad is much more content with Angelina than he ever was with Jennifer anyway!!! All you people who condemn them for finding happiness together deserve to be stuck forever with whatever relationship mistake you’ve made!!! Think about that one for awhile!!!!!

bisexualwomen

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 2, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples( .) c o m ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,bisexual single ,boys and girls .If you want to date bisexual people ,welcome .dsvdfd

Coralie

Posted at 6:39 PM on September 2, 2014

“Are you impressed by Angelina’s patience with her six children?” No. My mother raised four children on her own. She worked long hours to provide for us, she certainly didn’t have the luxury of being able to send her kids off to the other side of her mansion with several nannies, or to have a night off while nannies looked after us all. So no, I am not impressed.

czak_reina@yahoo.com

Posted at 3:01 AM on September 5, 2014

Angelina never wanted to impress people with her mothering skills. She is what she is and I am sure she has as much respect to your mom who raised you all 4 kid on her own as me. I think you should read what in NYMag to quote: “I’m not a single mom with two jobs trying to get by every day. have much more support than most people, most women in this world. And I have the financial means to have a home and health care and food.” She knows she is privileged in that that she can take care of her kids the way she does… anyway all i just wanna say, she never did flaunt her kid or her mothering just to impress people much like other celebs like Kim.
And I sincerely wanna say “kudos to your mom, she is like superwoman.And KUDOS to all the mom, whether they work, provide everything to their kids or just a stay at home mom. KUDOS to all the mothers who mothers and give unconditional love…”

norah

Posted at 10:15 AM on September 7, 2014

first of all kudos ti to your mother for raising 4 kids but angelina has never praised herself – she has only said that she has been very lucky in hAVING THE means to raise the kids – unlike ms paltrow who has openly said that it has been difficcult for her to bring up her kids

Syl

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 4, 2014

you are just a freak monster; and I think that you allowed yourself to say these awful words because you are Arab and living in an Arab country; and there of course no one can touch you. you bastard; hideous man. Guess what I am an Arabic woman and I I can tell you one thing; if I ever see you; I swear I will put a bullet in your skull without any hesitation. you know what they say in Arabic tfeeeeeeeeeeeeeh 3alalek wa 3ala ahlak li ma 3erfo yrabuk; wahad mejweh wa al3an min chitan; Allah yel3anak.

K

Posted at 12:30 PM on September 6, 2014

You are a sick and twisted individual. Pedo…You should be castrated so you don’t ever harm a child. Children should be allowed to be and remain innocent children. Not to be viewed or otherwise in a sexual manner. People like you invade, torture, rape innocent children. It is NOT okay to be this way. What if you were the child that someone looked at in a sexual manner and then that person either thought about and/or acted upon their urges to violate them. You need psychiatric help, as do all pedos. Disgusting.