‘KUWTK’ Finale: Rob Kardashian Ditches Kim Kardashian’s Wedding

Mon, September 1, 2014 10:23pm EST by 17 Comments 19,765 Article Views

Tamara vauhkonen

Posted at 7:52 PM on September 2, 2014

Rob read If this can reach rob then I know iv done sum thing right, iv seen the weight gain iv watch the episode and I can say now 100 percent it is the medication that is causing the weight stop the meds and the weight will come off , I know I’m no one but Iv been thorw the same thing , I went from a size 10 to 14 in 3 months 30kg , then after a long time I desided to stop and the weight can straight off . Please Sumone let rob know . He dosent need to feel bad over sumthing he dosent know !!!!! Please get this to rob !!!!!

Tamara vauhkpnen

Posted at 7:50 PM on September 2, 2014

Please please get this to Rob If this can reach rob then I know iv done sum thing right, iv seen the weight gain iv watch the episode and I can say now 100 percent it is the medication that is causing the weight stop the meds and the weight will come off , I know I’m no one but Iv been thorw the same thing , I went from a size 10 to 14 in 3 months 30kg , then after a long time I desided to stop and the weight can straight off . Please Sumone let rob know . He dosent need to feel bad over sumthing he dosent know !!!!! Please get this to rob !!!!!

Tamara

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 2, 2014

smiley55

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 2, 2014

In my opinion, Rob Kardashian, knows his sisters like BOOK and the realness who they are behind closed doors. Think out of the box, there is a whole lot more going within this CRAZED evil family than the world can ever imagine and Rob Kardashian holds the book to all the SECRETS of everything. I rest my case, it has always been known that kimmykakes-Botox, has this deep deep HATRED within a smoke screen,toward Rob and Pimp mama Kris Jennder shows now Love real Love to him at all. The best thing that Rob hs done, is to have remove himself from all the craziness and wickedness for a while till he is ready to communicate with his siblings(he seems to remain to stay PRIVATE for right now, I respect him for that good for him). The finish storyline and script has yet to be written and I believe when the SECRETS comes out then Rob Kardashian is going to be the true onle looking real good. It is what it is Lies on top of more lies within the crazed life of kimmykakes-Botox, and kanye little boy-man who RANTS on everything and still thinks he is GOD. SAD indeed, I rest my case,and always remember it is only an opinion no insults intented. Peace and Love.

lorraine

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 2, 2014

I know how Rob feels my son is like that
he would not go either. Haters calling Kris
and Kim whore you are all repugnant morons.
I am sure you lot are more whore and sickening
the things that you devil people do in your
everyday life you lot would be in prison so evil

lorraine

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 2, 2014

You lot of delusional psychosis stupid idiots
talk and write so much nonsense rubbish
all crap. Just like mentally ill people do
You lot need to see a psychiatrist

Aussie cathie

Posted at 6:34 AM on September 2, 2014

SLUTS! From mother to daughters! Kimskank and Kris whore didn’t want him there too scared he would wreck the photos. I hope all your tits blow up! You are all a bunch of skanks

noraj johnson

Posted at 5:39 AM on September 2, 2014

as Ryan replied I am taken by surprise that a single mom able to profit $6831 in 4 weeks on the internet . why not check here

M O N e Y KIN. Com

Kennith Perry

Posted at 3:00 AM on September 2, 2014

Brody was angry that Kris stubbed him again, it had nothing to do with his girlfriend, she just didn’t want to pay for him but he’s used to it, that woman is the reason he has no relationship with his father.

lolilolo

Posted at 11:40 PM on September 1, 2014

Normally, I would think it not nice to skip sister’s wedding. And it’s kind of weak to do it because you got chunky. He’s still nice looking. I feel it is really about depression, and feeling like a loser. I don’t think his late father would want any part of the KK reality endeavor. I think he knows its undignified. Unfortunately, show makes him look bad when he shows up at a new business meeting in sweats or whines about how his Mom doesn’t help him be successful. He needs to man up.

Brody I think, keeps a lot private. I do think his father and Kris favor Brandon and Leah b/c they are more accessible and peaceable in spite of the fact that Bruce was a negligent father to them after he married Kris. I do not think K encouraged Bruce to see his other children and participate in their lives. His own mother did not like Kris. Kris is one of those people who turns away from anything that isn’t all about her. I think Brody’s side will never air on this show in its entirety because Kris edits to make her and her girls look favorable. I think Brody has a lot of pain and hurt left and Bruce often handles it wrong by not validating it and not showing equal treatment.

Kim and Kris seem unbelievably shallow and narcissistic. Kanye is too grandiose to take seriously. Kim has zero empathy.

anonymosme

Posted at 11:02 PM on September 1, 2014

You KIMSLUT are a plastic looking whore! Of course you brushed your brother under the rug, so you could have amazing memories of you big fiasco,non a-lister waste of money wedding, you are a true SKANK in fake flesh, I never hated anyone as much as you, your slut sisters, your whore mother too.

Kimkslvtho

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 2, 2014

Could Not Have Said It Better Myself…..can’t Wait Till They All Die

Gail

Posted at 2:37 AM on September 2, 2014

Then why the hell would you both read then post about something you don’t care about? That’s more pathetic than doing what they do. At least they make money.

Kennith Perry

Posted at 3:04 AM on September 2, 2014

You are a real looser. I feel sorry for somebody like you who is so pathetic you think these people really care what you say. You are a fool.

Jessie

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 1, 2014

Like I Side Be4 Long Time Ago, Rob, Didn’t Want Any Pictures Taken Of Him Thats Y He Skipped The Wedding!

Kennith Perry

Posted at 3:06 AM on September 2, 2014

Rob just needs to put down the junk food, get a trainer and stop feeling sorry for himself.

Jessie

Posted at 9:47 AM on September 2, 2014

Rob, Has A Trainer & He Is Working Out!