Seth Rogen, Mike Tyson & More Send Heartbreaking Messages To Joan Rivers

Sun, August 31, 2014 3:29pm EDT by 6 Comments
Getty

marjorae

Posted at 12:21 AM on September 6, 2014

imy mother and i hurt for the loss of joan, even though we never met! all races loved her! just continue her daughter to enjoy the memories!

Mike Smith

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 3, 2014

I love you Joan, truly. You gave me laughter and hope during times of pain and I pray you’ll stay among us. You are more loved and treasured than you know and a beautiful person. Please get well soon.

kenny

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 31, 2014

She lived a long life let her do what she born to do die y do we all live? Just 2 die

skin care regimen

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 31, 2014

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I’m not very techincal but I can figure things
out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any
ideas or suggestions? With thanks

Janet

Posted at 3:41 PM on August 31, 2014

Joan has it right, it’s laughter, the ability to simply laugh. Laugh at fear, laugh at it all, laugh at one self. With laughter, one sees how connected we all are, we are each just simple mortal bodies who have their spirits wrapped up in this thing called “flesh”. And laughter is connected to the spirit, where we all, are each tethered. And for those who cannot grasp this, I can only think of the movie Monster Inc. where the ignorant believed FEAR was what made things work, when all the time, laughter, joy, smiles, pure twinkles in each and every heart really was the stuff.

Please get better Joan. The world needs to learn how to laugh again.

janice

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 31, 2014

Melissa, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Your mother is truly an amazing, strong, talented woman. She has brought so much humour, laughter to our lives. A fashion icon in clothing, jewellery, cosmetics, accessories and story writer. Can be quite vocal of her thoughts with humour, not malace. Truly a beautiful being inside and out.
keep optimistic, keep the faith, get well soon.
Sending you hugs ………. xox