Miley Cyrus Goes Topless, Poses Seductively For ‘V Magazine’

Sat, August 30, 2014 5:55pm EST by 22 Comments 51,952 Article Views
Miley Cyrus V Magazine
Courtesy of Karl Lagerfeld/V Magazine

Adderall Abuse

Posted at 7:53 AM on September 24, 2014

I’ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your
e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any?

Kindly allow me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Tina

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 1, 2014

It would be funny to see what would happen to Miley on a real football field.

Q

Posted at 6:42 AM on August 31, 2014

SHE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TWERK, STOP SAYING THAT SHE DOES.

dontpanic42

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 31, 2014

Some dullard at this site needs to learn what “topless” means.

Devante

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 31, 2014

Miley is an ugly hillbilly that only America could produce!

KALANI

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 19, 2014

IM NOT AMERICAN… IM SWEDISH ORIGINALLY… SO WHAT IF SHE GOES NUDE… HAHAHA… FKING BTTCH. FEELING INNOCENT. WE DON’T MIND HER HERE.

Adriana

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 31, 2014

She is so hott!! I love everything about her. My boo!!

katie

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 31, 2014

When you have no talent you have to resort to shock behaviors to get attention. She is going down quickly. Hope she, the kardashians, Bieber and Gomez all go away ……fast!!!

KALANI

Posted at 9:55 AM on November 19, 2014

AND WHEN YOU HAVE NO TALENT, JUST CLING TO THE HOTTEST TOP CELEBS OF ALL TIME TO GAIN FANS. JUST LIKE SELENA.

KALANI

Posted at 9:57 AM on November 19, 2014

I DON’T MIND IF THEY’LL BE ALL REPLACE… BUT I HAVE HOPE FOR MILEY CHANGING… SHE IS ALREADY RUINED WITH THE SCANDAL BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS 16, WHY STOP NOW BEING RIDICULED?

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 30, 2014

WHAT WHITE TRASH!

KALANI

Posted at 9:57 AM on November 19, 2014

SO DOES THAT MEAN, EUROPEAN ARE TRASHY TOO? AHAHAHA… IN YOUR DREAMS.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 30, 2014

WHAT A SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALANI

Posted at 9:51 AM on November 19, 2014

WOW! SO HARD HEADED… ARE YOU HIGH BLOOD OR SOMETHING? ARE YOU FAT? AFAT KID TYPING AWAY ON THE NET… YOU SEEM TO BE BOILING SO MUCH FOR A CELEB

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:48 PM on August 30, 2014

WHT PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uriejarbxb

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 30, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

Brandon Clement

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 30, 2014

you know something, Miley…. i LOVE the things you do because you do what you want to and that really does inspire me…. i would like to meet you and hang out with you because you are an awesome girl who i admire and adore so very much…. my dream always and forever will be to meet you in person…. i am not trying to be disrespectful because i am NOT. it’s just that it has had always been my dream to meet you in person…. honestly, i have had been through hell and back and i know Jesse Halt has had a hard life as well but i would take a lie detector test to prove that i went through hell if you don’t believe me… i even would take any other test to prove it… Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally.. meeting you always has had been my dream, wish, and goal since Hannah Montana and to me and in my eyes, you are my hero, Miley…. and you can’t deny me the truth because i spoke the truth to you, about you, and always and forever will, Miley.. to the people who hate you, Miley: it REALLY DOES give me GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTT pleasure to tell all you Miley haters to BUZZ OFF and spread your hate some place else…. i just want to meet you, that’s all. not because you are famous but you look like a COOL and a WONDERFUL girl to hang out with….. i am sorry if i did something to you, Miley. i am not going to lie because “dishonestly” IS NOT in my vocabulary but if i had one wish, it would be to hang out with you…. and… people, don’t say that Miley doesn’t have a big heart because SHE DOES have one GREAT HEART…..

Devante

Posted at 1:17 AM on August 31, 2014

Hey, Dude, you need help!

Unonada

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 31, 2014

Miley, meet your stalker

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 31, 2014

normally i would say something mean back but i am not mean so if you think that, go right ahead….you are just like my sister, Erin….

KALANI

Posted at 9:54 AM on November 19, 2014

HE IS HANDICAP BTCH! WHAT THE FK ARE YOU?! WHY I KNOW THAT? HE TOLD US BEFORE… WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL UNONADA FKING BTCH?!

mb

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 30, 2014

She is so off track now days I can’t see her changing and coming back to a normal life before all the sleeze.