Joan Rivers: Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne & More Celebs Pray For Star

Sat, August 30, 2014 6:43pm EDT by 18 Comments 62,173 Article Views
Getty

Elmo

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 24, 2014

It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you just shared this useful information with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

twilight08

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 1, 2014

None of us know the hour, day or year when illness will call. Patti Demille’s second comment was harsh but totally forgetable. No merit to it. We do not have a heaven or hell to place anyone into. It is not in our hands to make this cold hateful statement, Patti Demille. And remember the old sayng “when you dig one grave, make sure to dig two…yours”

Therefore, to Melissa and Cooper, I send you my deepest heartfelt prayers for a full recovery and for full healing prayers for your Mother and Grandmother. We Walk By FAITH, Not By SIGHT. ..This IS the Word of God. My prayers for you Melissa is that you stay strong, stand tall and rely on your faith. Hold on steadfast. Your Mom is depending on you (based on ALL that she has taught you about life) as she sleeps and heals.

God Bless You and Your Son. We stand with you in spirit, in hope, and with our collective prayers. Lord, Hear Our Prayers. Amen and Amen

susan

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 31, 2014

Joan I love your shows and you. Please don’t leave US yet My own mother died recently aged 98 years and lets face it she was nowhere like as fit or charismatic as you
good luck to you Joan I amthinking of you

markhdodds@gmail.com

Posted at 4:24 AM on August 31, 2014

I’m so sad about our Joan. I pray she gets through this. We need people like her to make us laugh.

Lee

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 31, 2014

Prayers are with you Melissa and Cooper whilst there’s life there’s hope everyone loves Joan blessings (((((hugs)))))❤️❤️❤️

Loopy

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 31, 2014

Praying for Joan, this just sucks .

uriejarbxb

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 30, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cvncvn

Patti Demille

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 30, 2014

OMG. The more I read about your bad jokes and mean-spirited attacks on others, the more mad I get for ever saying anything nice to you. I hope you’re in pain big time. Please die!

Mika

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 30, 2014

That is absolutely no reason to wish death upon someone. Not everyone has the same sense of humor. I’m not particularly fond of her comedic performances but I most certainly do not wish the pain that comes with losing a loved one on her family, or the countless others that love her. Have some heart.

Lisa

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 30, 2014

That is a HORRIBLE THING to say. For you to actually type those words, then press send is SICK and DISGUSTING! You internet TROLL.

Gina

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 31, 2014

It is in poor taste to hope Joan Rives dies. This is no time for it. Joan Rivers may have made some mean jokes that I did not like either, but two wrongs do not make a right, neither can you dim her brilliance. I wish her and her family the very best. Joan Rivers is a comedienne supreme, a genius of a wit, she had me rolling many times, all of this from the top of her head without any cue cards. She was a woman alone, trailblazing for others, and in spite of her sometimes sabre sharp wit that knew no mercy there were also many stories of her kindness and graciousness. Get well Joan Rivers, May God Bless you and your family.

paula

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 31, 2014

What a nasty comment.

Patti Demille

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 30, 2014

My sincere prayers are for what is best for you. May Melissa and Cooper be given the strength and courage to handle the challenges that face them in the coming days.
You have made me laugh and blush for decades.
You are one tuff old broad and if anyone can make it through this you can!

Yel

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 30, 2014

Praying for a miracle for ms. Joan. And my heart goes out to her family especially melissa. God please save them.

Shane Wielding

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 30, 2014

Dear Joan, those who don’t know you, only judge you by your jokes (again, they are just jokes), but those who do know you, know you have a kind, generous and loving soul. Please find the strength to stay here on earth with us a little longer. You bring joy and laughter to a lot of us and we need you here with us. Sending you strength . . .

mary

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 30, 2014

Very sweet comment.
I feel so sorry for her daughter.. So sudden and this vigil so hard.
But as long as there is breath being given to her … There is hope she is healing.

Loopy