Michael Jackson: Remembering The Music Icon On His Birthday

Fri, August 29, 2014 7:32pm EST by 8 Comments
Michael Jackson Birthday
Getty

Liz

Posted at 10:34 PM on August 30, 2014

There will never be another Michael! Love him and miss him. I wish he was still here to spread his message of love during these troubling times.

Jessie

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 30, 2014

Happy B-Day, Michael Jackson, ;)!

Wu Betty

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 30, 2014

Michael Jackson is a magic…..no one can fill his shoes…

Brydie

Posted at 6:15 AM on August 30, 2014

It’s impossible to have one favorite moment with someone who brought countless joy and musical genious into our lives. He stood for love and all it entailed. He was a precious gem that the world was blessed to have. I miss him as if I knew him. My mom teases me saying “Michael Jackson” was my first word. I am now 32, with a huge MJ tattoo, and a nursing degree that came crumbling down by the crippling affects of multiple sclerosis (MS). Michaels music keeps me mentally strong and reminds me that things could be so much worse. Reminds me to enjoy every moment with my children and to help others whenever possible. To the fans that have’nt seen the mj cirque in vegas, you must go! The energy and love is overwhelming! So amazing… And a fav mj moment of the MANY, would have to be the “Billie Jean” performance at the AMAs. Happy Birthday Michael. We love you dearly. Do it with the love. L.O.V.E.

Miss Cass

Posted at 5:37 AM on August 30, 2014

Happy birthday M.J..RIP

Miss Cass

Posted at 5:34 AM on August 30, 2014

Everywia moment z my favorite….love you M.J n I miss u!!! Your legend lives on!

Kathy Braquet

Posted at 11:10 PM on August 29, 2014

I ONLY want to keep up with Pretty Little Liars and NONE of the rest please.

Kathy