Jesse Helt: Miley Cyrus’ VMAs Date Turns Himself In To Police – See Mug Shot

Fri, August 29, 2014 7:14am EDT by 11 Comments 24,538 Article Views
Jesse Helt Turns Himself In Police Mug Shot
Courtesy of Polk County/Oregon Sheriff's Office

bed rails for toddlers

Posted at 1:31 AM on September 11, 2014

how long did you co sleep

Yorkie

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 30, 2014

My Friends Place explicitly states that they will not accept anyone with a warrant. Yet the accepted Jesse? How many of the donated dollars are going towards housing and supporting lawbreakers?

---

Posted at 5:55 AM on August 30, 2014

Kevin Federline #2

Sheep

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 29, 2014

Ha ha add that to your modeling portfolio and your facebook page mr not homeless-

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 29, 2014

PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

internet marketing

Posted at 9:31 AM on August 29, 2014

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find
It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help
others like you aided me.

BS

Posted at 7:55 AM on August 29, 2014

“Even with Jesse’s past, Miley is still more than willing to help him with legal costs, said Trevor Neilson, according to Us Weekly. Trevor is the the president of G2 Investment and the person who put Miley in touch with the My Friend’s Place charity.”

Damage control. Maybe Mr. Neilson should have investigated them thoroughly and also My Friend’s Place charity, then Miley’s handlers.

Sheep

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 29, 2014

Yes especially since they ALL JUST MET on August 19! Whoops.

Michelle

Posted at 7:29 AM on August 29, 2014

He HAD to turn himself in with all the publicity. In this case it forces him to face his responsibilities which is good. He will probably have to stay off drugs till probation is over. I wish him well but hope he stays clear of Miley. I pray he stays clear of her but doubt he will. Miley is trouble.

JDFA

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 29, 2014

I really want you to answer me this is you can. How is Miley Cyrus trouble? I wouldn’t call it trouble if you ask me all she have ever wanted to do was shake her Hannah Montana persona of the way. Yes, she smokes weed etc… so what? It doesn’t mean she’s trouble, we its actually safer than alcohol if you ask me. How many people died driving by the influence of alcohol? Weed? Exactly, my point exactly is no one perfect she wants a normal life and she’s doing good by helping if you ask me, Justin Bieber is trouble not Miley. Unlike JB, Miley knows what she’s doing and gets the attention she wants. She doesn’t brake the law, she follows it and in the state of CA things are different from the others.

KARLA

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 29, 2014

Miley is troubled because she’s trying to mask her pain with drinking, drugs and partying. That girl has so many problems and you can tell that from her Twitter. And as far as driving under the influence of marijuana, According to a recent study of marijuana use and car accidents, fatal crashes involving people who were stoned have tripled over the last 10 years. The report, published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, found that the incidence of car crash victims with pot in their systems jumped from 4.2 percent in 1999 to 12.2 percent in 2010. Sure that’s less but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Danger is danger and you shouldn’t drive under any influence. Also she never even brought up Justin he had nothing to do with the conversation but it’s just easier to say that someone is worse by comparison. Miley doesn’t know what she’s doing her last few songs didn’t do really well and she’s keeps pushing for more attention. As more and more people become bored with her antics she’ll become more pathetic.