Angelina Jolie Marries Brad Pitt: See First Pic Of Her Ring After Wedding

Fri, August 29, 2014 7:04pm EST by 10 Comments 105,070 Article Views
Angelina Jolie Wedding Ring
FameFlyNet

Loopy

Posted at 1:19 AM on August 31, 2014

She looks very thin and not well.

Mickey

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 30, 2014

She wore white?

common sense

Posted at 7:01 PM on August 30, 2014

I clicked on this item because I have no respect for Angelina Jolie. I don’t find her beautiful anymore and she is no more special than anyone else. The media creating this perfect image of the perfect couple is all B.S. and anyone buying into this myth is foolish. These are two very human people who got together by cheating on a spouse without any concern for that person’s feelings. This happens all of the time but that doesn’t erase the fact that they are not perfect and not a golden couple. I don’t care if they got married and I don’t care about anything that they do. I find her films depressing and they have a reputation of leaving a horrible mess wherever they stay with their out of control children. Let them live in peace but stop trying to cram them down our throats as the example of a perfect family.

sadegh

Posted at 1:08 PM on September 1, 2014

you’re one hateful, narrow-minded person. I ended up with my current boyfriend the same way, mutual cheating. And I’ve been with him for two happy years now. I’m almost certain I’m gonna end up married to him and even if we’re not perfect, we’re perfect for eachother and I know even though we started with cheating neither one of us will be cheating again. you think you know people so well and this is all made up glamour by media but consider being wrong, they’re real people and the same thing happens to other real people. The fact that we cheated indeed hurt some people but as horrible as it may sound to say, it was definitely worth it. We’re happy together and those people are fine and moved on, in fact it would’ve been dishonest, hurtful and shameful to stay just because of being afraid to temporarily hurt the person. And if you think it would’ve still been wrong and I should’ve broken up with my ex first, you really need to start seeing the bigger picture and realize the reason no one is perfect is because it’s impossible to be, every decision has its own down sides so you just gotta follow your heart sometimes even if it seems evil to those who don’t know enough.

Momof2

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 3, 2014

I hear what you’re saying about the media ramming it down our throats but the simple answer is don’t buy the magazines or visit these type of websites. If I disliked someone as much as you seem to dislike Angelina, I just wouldn’t click on info on her. As for their previous relationships… Wasn’t that over a decade ago? Maybe it’s time to move on…

umauehlzxcb

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 30, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.cbxcbxcb

Tina

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 30, 2014

I sincerely hope they force some invasive celebrity rag to pay them millions for the right to publish wedding pictures, then donate the money to charity. They did it with photos of the twins, and I thought it was a fantastic idea.

Janet foster

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 30, 2014

They are fool

Anne Stepien

Posted at 2:50 AM on August 30, 2014

Who came up with that poll question???????????? Guess you haven’t been following Angelina’s cancer surgeries.

mb

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 29, 2014

She looks like skin and bones?