Kristen Stewart Stuns In ‘Vanity Fair’ France — Get Her Exact Makeup

Thu, August 28, 2014 11:09am EDT by 130 Comments
Kristen Stewart Makeup Vanity Fair France
Courtesy of Sabastian Kim/Vanity Fair France

Twilight leaked video bonuses

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 19, 2014

Rare, never before seen videos + pictures of The Twilight Sage are online now! :) Yup guys, SO exciting. :D Click my name & get them from the blog.

Bwahaahaa!

Posted at 5:38 AM on September 17, 2014

Screwart gets kicked out of Big Shoe Movie!

Melissa

Posted at 11:28 AM on September 16, 2014

Beautiful photos she’s a great model.

tammy

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 8, 2014

ROB WOULD NEVER FOUND SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL LIKE KRISTEN .

Caroline

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 6, 2014

Hot hot hot!!! Beautiful my lady!!!!! My Queen!!!

Guest

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 4, 2014

A repost. @guest 1,942,612 and a half at 11:52 AM on September 4, 2014
Who knows if they are dating, who knows if she is a lesbian and who knows anything. Someone said Kristen looked dirty at LAX and she couldn’t fill Twigs shoes. Well I think she looked cute and as usual she was running from the press but I digress. Rob always looks like a slob but I guess that’s okay. He always wears the same old dirty beanie and wrinkled shirts. His shirts aren’t buttoned right and his pants are as usual hanging off his fat @ss. As for Twigs if he likes that type okay but as for looks Kristen has it all over her and I’m not referring to color. Check her video where she’s dressed in metallic acting like a nasty hootch. She jiggled her floppy @ss all over the place and her mouth is filthy. You go Rob…..you’re new music scene looks great on you.

Just Sayin

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 5, 2014

Totally agree with you.

@ guest

Posted at 1:15 AM on September 7, 2014

You know, Rob wouldn’t look nearly so disheveled if he’d just turn up the cuffs of his pants when he wears high top shoes, so they’d hang straight instead of all bunched up.

ATS

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 4, 2014

can anyone tell me if kristen is out of big shoe?, thanks

@ATS

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 4, 2014

No she isn’t.

ATS

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 4, 2014

everyone is talking about it, and I have not read in any article she is out of the movie, thanks for the info

norm

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 4, 2014

I think Jim Sturgess is out, conflicting schedules or something like that. They are having to recast his part.

Just Sayin

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 5, 2014

Well if you believe what is being reported then yes, she backed out. JS had a conflict that postponed production till January. It resulted in Kristen backing out. Juliette’s status is unknown. Movie is being completely recast.

guest

Posted at 10:24 PM on September 3, 2014

LRoss said, I was with Rubert like brother and sister, hmm, it is obvious marriage function only for children.
Really sorry Kristen got between these people and their dysfunctional relationship.

@guest

Posted at 2:25 AM on September 8, 2014

So Liberty finally acknowledges that the Sanders’ marriage was in name only. You realize, that Rupert would have been telling Kristen exactly that, all the while he was pursuing her–and telling the truth? So she knew she wouldn’t be “getting between” two people who were in a real marriage, but still she held out for six months before giving up that single kiss.

Kristen could have been spared much of the abuse heaped on her if the public had known this, but she couldn’t say it. That would have looked like making excuses. Rupert couldn’t say it. Once Kristen declared her love for Robert, ditching Rupert in the process, he was pretty much boxed in. He had to declare for his wife and kids, so he couldn’t say the marriage was non-functioning. Robert no doubt knew–Kristen would certainly have told him—and he could have said, but he didn’t..

Kathy

Posted at 10:01 PM on September 3, 2014

Dear Just Sayin, you and I are the only ones on this board tonight. Do you think we drove them away? Loui are you out there.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 3, 2014

@Kathy

If they are haters, I hope so. The true fans are still here.

@Just Sayin

Posted at 12:57 AM on September 4, 2014

Just Sayin, everybody else seems to have weighed in. What’s your take on the FKA Twiggs story?

Just Sayin

Posted at 2:57 AM on September 4, 2014

@@Just Sayin
In my opinion, she is just a friend maybe just a groupie. He seems to like hangin with music types. Pattinson doesn’t like to show much PDA in public but I need to see more before I call then a couple. Believe me, it’s tough for me to say that cause I want him to have a GF. It would stop the reports linking him to Kristen. I also can’t see him bringing FKA Twiggs home to meet mom and dad. It wouldn’t be the first time someone used Pattinson to further their career.

bs

Posted at 5:03 AM on September 4, 2014

@Kathy, since when is this your’s and JS board. How about you go away.

@bs

Posted at 12:03 PM on September 4, 2014

She never said it was her board. All she did was ask Just Sayin a question because no one else was on this board except for the two of them. I think is was meant to be a joke and not a right of board. Loui and the two of them take so much heat from people like you who seem to have a problem with comprehension.

Loui

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 6, 2014

@@bs, Thank you for your support, you are a very kind person, and yes I have let them down a bit, but we will always be there for Kristen in a good way, thanks again!

Loui

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 6, 2014

Hi Kathy, sorry I only came onto the board a half an hour ago, urgent work again, sorry I let you down but will make it up to you again (sorry sweetie – with weather changes comes viruses, sometimes I don’t know why I do this to myself) but I will tell you one thing You and @Just Sayin are doing a pretty neat job, you are both courages and calm individuals and as far as I can see the two of you have sorted everything, XOXO

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 3, 2014

CampXRay screening scheduled for 10/9, 10/10 and 10/17 at the London Film Festival

Kathy

Posted at 9:28 PM on September 3, 2014

Hi JS. I just saw the pics of Kristen at LAX. Did she go to Singapore. I guess she’s not making a stop in Toronto. Are the Toronto and Vancouver festivals going on at the same time? I am so confused.

Just Sayin

Posted at 3:08 AM on September 4, 2014

@Kathy
I suspect she is headed to Singapore. Had way too much luggage for TIFF.
TIFF has started and the Vancouver Film Festival starts later this month

Just Sayin

Posted at 5:47 PM on September 3, 2014

Today is costume fitting for Equals extras in Singapore.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 10:52 PM on September 3, 2014

GUest was going on I explained to him that it takes 18hrs to singapore from La
No plane can fly that long with out a stop even a private plane and she goers commercial
She will have had a 2 hr wait at LA 12 hrs flight then a stop of 2/3 then a further flight of 6hrs
That makes 23 hrs so it was impossable to o to TIF and Singapore UNLESS they gave her time off
EQUALS is a BIG FILM Id say they wouldnt be happy for her to go she has more filming on Equals
Her work is important to her and shes done Promos and am sure she will do more when she can
Dont know how much longer shes working on Equals 2/3 weeks ? we will just have to see

Kathy

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 2, 2014

I meant to asked if Maps to the Stars or the Rover is being shown at the TIFF.

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 2, 2014

MTTS yes. Rover no.

Kathyt

Posted at 1:15 AM on September 3, 2014

Thank you for telling me. I can’t believe how Rob and Kristen’s lives seem to take the same paths. It’s too bad all that happened because it would have been fun to watch all this play out.

Just Sayin

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 3, 2014

@Kathy

We all have our ‘what ifs’. I am a strong believer that things happen for a reason and not always for the worse. Hollywood can really be a small place. Her career has taken off. Pattinson’s has stalled, perhaps by his own choosing. He is very uncomfortable in the spotlight. I will always believe that more doors would have opened for him if he was still with Kristen. I agree, it would have been fun to watch.

Kathy

Posted at 8:14 PM on September 2, 2014

I made a mistake on the previous board. I thought it was the Vancouver FF that was starting this week but it is the Toronto FF. There was a statement released by the TFF that said that Kristen wouldn’t be attending because she is filming Equals. I wonder if that’s true because as you know she is in LA this week. Does anyone know what the story is. COSM is being shown tomorrow and I think Still Alice is being shown next week.

@Just Sayin

Posted at 6:33 AM on September 4, 2014

This has to be on of the strangest true stories ever. Somebody’s going to try to write it, and they’ll get it all wrong. Rob should do it himself. To do it justice, Rob would need actual conversations–real quotes. If he hasn’t been keeping a journal, he should start now, and try to remember things back to the beginning as well as he can. The farther they recede into the past the less he’ll remember. This, of course, is a project for his old age, but it should start now. In the past, people had letters to refer to when writing their autobiographies, but now no-one writes letters, they tweet. So you need a journal.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 2, 2014

I have yet to see a bad review for COSM

TIFF 2014 Review: Clouds of Sils Maria

Clouds of Sils Maria is a deeply self-aware film that makes a grand commentary on Hollywood, the state of celebrity, and the trueness and falsity of relationships within this culture. Featuring stunning and lived in performances from both Juliette Binoche and Kristen Stewart, who truly showcases her acting ability in the film as she is perfectly cast, Clouds of Sils Maria is subtle but deep. This is a film that will linger on and become more and more fulfilling as you ponder over its many themes and questions.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 2, 2014

Forgot to add that the critic gave it 4.5 stars.