Keira Knightley Goes Totally Topless In Sexy ‘Interview’ Magazine Shoot

Thu, August 28, 2014 9:55pm EDT by 12 Comments 81,728 Article Views
Keira Knightley Topless
Courtesy of PATRICK DEMARCHELIER/Interview Magazine

Alan

Posted at 5:53 AM on September 2, 2014

A beautiful woman. I think some of the commenters are jealous, She’s gorgeous.

Morphy Smith

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 1, 2014

put her clothes back on. never was attractive looking to me.

Dara

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 29, 2014

Her head is bigger than her boyish body..

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 29, 2014

@Dara, that just means she’s smart.
But you might think otherwise because of her going topless in the first place.
I think she is a good actress, so it makes no sense to me she would need to show the girls and it’s not for a movie.
I mean there isn’t much to see, so what is the point?
She needs new management, because this move stinks of people behind the scenes for sure.

Dara

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 29, 2014

I am not judging her for going topless. I think she is a beautiful woman, however, when your head is bigger than ur body, it means you are underweight.

marie

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 29, 2014

Why would she do this. She looks like a boy with one of her breasts appearing to be bigger than the other and that’s not saying much. If I was a movie star and my breasts were flat as pancakes, I would definitely have them enhanced to something that looked normal.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 29, 2014

@Marie, just like this photo. Why does she need to enhance her boobs to be relevant?
Her talent should speak for itself.
God gives us what we are suppose to have.
Work with what he gives you, rather then sticking things in side of your body, because society deems that normal.
People come in all shapes, and sizes.
We are all beautiful in our very own way.
I just don’t see the reason for her to show her naked chest here.
What is the reason?
She is a good actress.
Are the job offers drying up?
This seems like desperation to me.

jesizilnta

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 29, 2014

Beautiful! and she’s got perfect tiny nips, giant pepperoni nips are so gross!

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 29, 2014

Some women can’t help if they have as you say, Giant pepperoni nips.
If God made them that way who are you to say it’s gross or anything else?
We all have something on our bodies that if someone else saw it, might say “That just ain’t right”.
That doesn’t mean we have to go around saying it.

LOL!

Posted at 9:30 AM on August 30, 2014

WERD! When I was in Italy everyone was topless and there were so many women with sunburnt flapjacks hanging down to their waist and their nipples looked like burnt turds! God may have created them like that but He sure didnt intend for them to be flapping those things around in public!

Hmm

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 15, 2014

Actually, he did. Adam and Eve went around naked until they ate the apple. If humans had never eaten from the tree, we’d have never worn clothes. I guess god was proud of his creation or something. Maybe you shouldn’t insult his tastes.

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 29, 2014

What is the point of showing everyone her non-boobs?
She didn’t have to do that.