Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Wedding: The Sweet Part The Kids Played

Thu, August 28, 2014 1:00pm EDT by 5 Comments 38,766 Article Views
Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie Kids Wedding
FameFlyNet

jan

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 30, 2014

congratulations to the Jolie -Pitt family, I was looking at the pictures of the family and I noticed that Zahara had no one that look like her in the family. I wonder how would that effect a child and if she feels left out. Children are thinkers and do not always express what they feel and think. Just food for thought !

Jenna shipley

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 28, 2014

Congratulations to the Jolie – Pitt family….may they be blessed in the years to come !!!! I think this was needed to complete the desire their children had for there family and probably angelina & brad in many ways !!! Couldn’t be happier for them ♡ ……

Mandi

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 28, 2014

I admire how this couple handled their relationship, family life and marriage. They don’t need to be always on the spotlight to succeed in the different aspects of their lives. Good job Brangelina, all the best! :)

“Hey, buy your pregnancy gag items and and other prank stuff at Fake a Baby! http://www.fakeababy.com :)”

Damn!

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 28, 2014

If they survived the scandal of how they got together, plus adopting 3 kids and having 3 kids. I think they can get through anything.
They obviously have great communication with each other. That is the key to any relationship.
I think they will be together forever.
No matter how it started, they wanted to be together and it was just meant to be.

John

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 28, 2014

I think they’ll last. I wonder how the kids will turn out though. There’s enough you think one would be a success at least.