Big Sean: Friends Think He’ll ‘Regret’ Ariana Grande Romance

Thu, August 28, 2014 7:46am EDT by 17 Comments 40,288 Article Views
Getty/Courtesy of MTV

Google

Posted at 11:49 PM on October 4, 2014

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!

Dan

Posted at 9:47 PM on September 16, 2014

If she has been with him she’s a Kardashian from now on. Any good white guy will say no thanks to the leftovers.

Tiffany

Posted at 1:34 AM on September 3, 2014

I’m not even a fan of Ariana, but honestly I think she will be the one who will regret this not him, especially when he cheated on his last relationship.

Mitt Romney

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 2, 2014

out of all the men in the world she picks some half rate unknown rapper?? shes damaged goods now.

Jay

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 2, 2014

Mitt Romney

Same thing I was thinking until I realized he actually has more of a background inmusic than she does. She is the one who needs to keep / get a record deal. Looks alone don’t seem to help.

lucy

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 28, 2014

She’ll get tired of in a few month and find another guy to sink her claws in like she usually does

anjie

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 28, 2014

Shutup lisa!I agree with kim and big grande
I totally ship them

Kim

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 30, 2014

A lot of people seem to think that they’re a publicity stunt, but this isn’t really the case. What do you notice that’s different from she and Nathan? They’re not making an effort to be seen. They’re handling things privately, enjoying each other’s company, hanging out in low key places. They obviously don’t want the drama which is why they’re beating around the bush—Ariana’s a smart chick, she knows what she wants and as a fan she knows that we know she’s happy. Isn’t that all that matters?

Jackson

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 30, 2014

Agreed wholeheartedly Kim! Her Arianators know (for the most part) what’s up and we can put two and two together. They’re dating, they’re happy, and I’m happy for them. Hope they last!

Lisa

Posted at 5:33 PM on August 28, 2014

It’s not going to last … The girl doesn’t know what love is

lucy

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 28, 2014

Exactly, She falls in love fast and falls out of love fast

big grande

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 28, 2014

I dont think he will regret it because he jumped into things fast with naya and got engaged even faster but with ariana they’ve been friends for years so he has a pretty good idea of who she is.

Kim

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 28, 2014

He’s always treated her right, they’ve been friends for years and I think since she and Jai bombed (twice) she needs to be with someone she’s already comfortable with. I think they’ve had feelings for each other for a while but were with other people at the time. Hopefully they don’t get too much hate, because I really want more collabs from them.

big grande

Posted at 4:08 PM on August 28, 2014

I totally agree, I think its different when your friends first because then you have a solid understanding of who you both are. I think they’ll be good if they block out all the haters.

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 28, 2014

She doesn’t interview well. She either blows off the fans or acts testy and rude to the interviewer. Don’t like her.

kiki

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 28, 2014

Too much at such a young age. This will be here today, gone tomorrow. I doubt this is more than just curiosity for the rapper.

imiasalaxcb

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb