‘Pretty Little Liars’ Dead Victim Speaks Out: Alison Killed Me

Wed, August 27, 2014 2:32pm EST by 24 Comments 16,544 Article Views
Pretty Little Liars Mona
Courtesy of ABC Family

av

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 10, 2014

What is lucas gunna do know that mona is dead

Angela

Posted at 2:38 AM on December 8, 2014

Bethany could have never been dead and she could have been the one that killed Mona. Maybe detective could have also be in Ali’s army that she is creating

Angela

Posted at 2:33 AM on December 8, 2014

It couldn’t have been Ali because she has long hair with curls while the person who killed Mona had short hair with side curls, and when the police where at Mona’s house we saw Ali next to the car that time she also had long hair, she seemed like she knew who killed Mona and was also happy. I don’t think that Ali is the A or the person that killed Mona.

Nip

Posted at 9:28 PM on November 30, 2014

I will miss her so much she was my fav

Lola Urah

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 26, 2014

It probably was Mary A. Dilarauntis. Radley Sanitarium is an anagram for Mary A Dilarauntis. Supposibly Jessica’s 3rd child? Alison didn’t have a twin in the show series because they said they’ll make the story and show different. But they never said Jason did not have a twin. It could have been Mary who killed Mona. And she must’ve mistaken her for Alison. Also it couldn’t have been Bethany because they found her body. It’s just a theory.

Ella Snape

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 3, 2014

I am so desperate to find out who is A lots of people have been saying that Aria is a suspect

Araphazel

Posted at 11:11 PM on September 24, 2014

What if Bethany is alive and was Ali’s twin? So now evil Bethany is killing everyone and Alison really has been dead all along? That would make sense on the original body identification. Plus there were literally pictures of Ali and a twin in her room at one point, as well as a French quote about why life is better with a twin.

Ivey

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 9, 2014

Bethany is not dead. Ali did not kill Mona. When has the show ever been that obvious? Bethany was Mrs. D’s daughter. If you read the books, Ali had a twin. The show’s creators said they aren’t going with that, but they sure as hell are keeping it close to it from what I’ve seen. Think about when Mrs. D was saying that she couldn’t protect someone anymore and that the Liars thought it was Jason because you would only do the things that Mrs. D did for a child. Well, she was doing it for her child, just not one that we know about yet.

Bianchka

Posted at 11:59 PM on September 2, 2014

I feel like I cant keep up with this show! They make you sympathize for mona and then they kill her… i didn’t like Ali from day one. Her character is just irritating and she had no likable qualities, I am not convinced that she killed Mona herself though. The blond hair looked like a wig to me? This show is so bitter sweet, I am kinda getting sick of being strung along by A but i do not want the series to end. Does anyone else think they might add a sifi twist to it? I wasn’t sure is they added the wiji bored thing in as closure for Caleb or if they are eventually planning on spinning that into the liars web… ugh so many question!

Maxine

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 3, 2014

I do not think Ali killed Mona and is not A. The blonde hair looked like a wig to me. Maybe Melissa or Cece is A. Cece is blonde but maybe she got a haircut since the ends were shorter. Who knows.

Kim

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 1, 2014

I’m going to miss Mona’s characters, I hate flashbacks because you can’t bring them back to the actual real life story of the show

taysha

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 29, 2014

If it wasn’t Alison then it was Cece Drake!!!!!!

Cyrus Patrila

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 30, 2014

I took some pictures on my phone from the “Ali” (or Mona’s killer) in the hoodie walking up the stairs to Mona’s room and the back of Ali’s head in previous episodes. The hair highlights, the shape of the head, everything matches with Ali. Who else would it be??? Ali had a good reason to kill her: because the recording of Bethany talking about Mrs. D and the affair proved that what Ali said to the lie detector about her not having anything to do with Bethany’s murder was not true. She needed to shut Mona up AND steel the evidence. Plus, Mona had evidence that Ali was A.

Angela

Posted at 2:36 AM on December 8, 2014

except the fact that Ali has long hair and the person the killed Mona didn’t.

Cynthia

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 29, 2014

Are we gonna find out who killed Mona anytime soon ???

LULU

Posted at 5:45 AM on September 12, 2014

nooooo the next episode airs in december fml kill me!!!

Senia

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 28, 2014

Some crazy part of my mine thinks that Bethany isn’t even dead

Precious

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 29, 2014

That’s what I was thinking!

Ted

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 30, 2014

That would make sense how Ali said she had nothing to do with Bethany’s death and the lying detector didn’t detect anything because she wasn’t actually killed!

Precious

Posted at 11:05 AM on August 30, 2014

I partly agree with that, but if she isn’t dead, and neither is Alison, then who else is left to be in the grave? My other thought is, what if Bethany really is dead, and Alison killed her. The polygraph didn’t detect anything when she said she had nothing to do with Bethany’s murder maybe because she made herself believe she didn’t do it. -“If you believe a lie, it becomes the truth.”

hesther jones

Posted at 1:37 AM on August 28, 2014

I dont think it was ali cause ali doesnt do her own dirty work. Its definitely someone from her army. Rip mona]:

ernie coleman

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 27, 2014

I loved Mona she was beautiful and misunderstood..One thing that puzzels me. when the girls went to Ravenswood Mrs Bennett(Meg Foster) TOLD THE GIRLS SHE PULLED ALI ,OUT OF THE GRAVE .SHE STATED THAT SHE WAS BURIED ALIVE AND SHE SAVED HER.SHE TOLD THE GIRLS TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.BY THE WAY RAVENSWOOD SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.I LOVED THAT SHOW. IT WAS SHEAR GENIUS.IT SHOULD HAVE WENT TO FOX .I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOING TO BE MY NEW X-FILES.

Lynn