Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: The Romantic Way He Won Her Heart

Wed, August 27, 2014 1:24pm EDT by 5 Comments 16,021 Article Views
Chris Martin Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos
Fameflynet

anonymosme

Posted at 10:40 AM on September 1, 2014

WHERE IS THE TRUTH HERE????? UNLESS CHIS MARTIN, AND JLAW ANNOUNCE THEIR A COUPLE, I BELIEVE NOTHING. ANYWAY, HE IS TOO GOOD FOR HER, SHE IS YOUNG AND WILD. HE IS MORE LAID BACK, NOT BORING, MATURE AND SEASONED. LOVE CHRIS.

Melissa

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 16, 2014

He is not to good for her at all. She is amazing I love her. They are both talented but I don’t like the thought of them together. I would prefer to see her with someone else, like Liam or Michael or Leo or Bradley.

Nicole V.

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 27, 2014

Yeah right. There’s still no proof whatsoever of them. And what “sources”? Tell me them. I won’t believe this without proof.

Hannah

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 27, 2014

Where is the actual proof as there is none what so ever, I need something substantial that proves it. Its all been ‘sources’ and PR fluff stories that are all from Martin’s side of things so most believe its his or Goopy’s PR team shoveling all of this.

If real proof comes to light then best of luck to them.

Courtney

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 27, 2014

Yeah right. This sounds like fanfiction straight from either Chris’s or Gwyneth’s PR people. News must really be slow! Hope you find some more concrete content soon! Funny how all of this is coming “exclusively” from Us magazine. I’ve read comments from others on this BS and a majority aren’t falling for it, not without real proof.