Chris Brown: His New Party Plans For ‘X’ Album Release Revealed

Wed, August 27, 2014 9:58pm EDT by 13 Comments
Chris Brown Album Release Party
FameFlyNet/Courtesy of Instagram

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 10:50 AM on September 2, 2014

He’s plucked! He’s the one that is putting his biz out there! Like I said and many more like me, I will not buy!I He thinks his videos are going to sell, I saw new flame and Usher stole the spotlight!

Xislander

Posted at 5:04 AM on August 29, 2014

Keep it humble boi, no need for a big whats-it, a quiet party with your fam is a good way to go, wait til that album goes platinum..

Seriously!!

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 28, 2014

I understand it is most likely CB just being playful. But he seriously needs to tone it down. Numerous times he has referred to KT as a Beotch. So how is speaking to her when He’s mad? Verbal abuse isn’t a stretch from physical abuse. And this is what he’s relaying when he makes these types of comments.

babbs

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 28, 2014

@Seriously, She keep running back to him and settling for it, time her plane landed in LA she gathered up her things and went straight to him, after all she said that they were lovers and friends, we all know what lovers do, broken down it’s just friends with the benefits, I think this is a relationship that’s not committed and he will never commit which gives him the option of doing whatever he please.

Seriously!!

Posted at 5:43 AM on August 29, 2014

@Babbs, I agree.

Chilli Greenz

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 28, 2014

Hope he has a bonus track list song song on this album

value of the dollar

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 28, 2014

I am not bying this album. I can’t judge this man, but I can choose what I spend money on and who I’ll support. Today, it’s a shame that gangs are glorified when we’ve had the history of Blacks dying as a result of gang violence. I can’t support the glorifying of mistreating and demoralizing women. Y’all can have that. He’s talented but I won’t buy anything he makes because of those reasons.

change

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 28, 2014

He could be so much more. He is in touch with Hip-Hop, he’s involved with the community and gives back but he straddles that fence. He has to let go of the other lifestyle in order to hold on to people like you who can stand to support him because of those ways. He has a lot of potential to be great.

Fact

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 28, 2014

Ah well this shd deflect from humiliation of donkeyoftheday. I was looking forward to inclusion of Rihanna. So Ima gona wait for someone else to gift me my copy.

nisey

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 28, 2014

I wish him best, but I want to tell you from wisdom what goes around comes around and that life.

joana

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 28, 2014

i love you chris, this album will be epic. his music always speak for him, i’m curious!

akamenotyou

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 28, 2014

I hope they aim better next time. Time to clean up Hollywood n get rid of this trash.

caufesxcb

Posted at 10:13 PM on August 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cvbcvb