Ariana Grande Finally Breaks Her Silence On Dating Big Sean

Wed, August 27, 2014 11:57am EST by 57 Comments 71,903 Article Views

Ariana called into Ryan Seacrest’s radio show, Aug. 27, and he asked her if she’s dating Big Sean! You’ll never believe what she had to say!

Ariana Grande is so adorable! The 21-year-old was spotted holding hands backstage at the MTV VMAs, Aug. 25, with Big Sean, and it sparked dating rumors, again! But she finally addressed the reports when she talked to Ryan Seacrest … did she admit they’re an item?

Ariana Grande Breaks Silence On Dating Big Sean

The “Problems” singer didn’t exactly say that she’s dating the rapper.

Ariana Grande Speaks Out About Big Sean Romance: ‘I’m Happy’

“I mean, I guess, curiosity man, it’ll kill you,” she said. “I don’t know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me?” Then she added: “I’ll tell you when we’re not on the air. I trust you. I’ve known you a long time. I don’t know about these millions of people listening in right now.”

Big Sean: Friends Think He’ll ‘Regret’ Ariana Grande Romance

A source tells E!: “They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great.”

Big Sean & Ariana Hold Hands At VMAs

We told you that they were spotted holding hands while walking backstage at the 2014 MTV VMAs, so cute! This wasn’t the first time they have been spotted showing some PDA. They recently went to the movies and E! claims they were making out, but her rep told us that wasn’t true!

Big Sean ‘Grateful’ To Be With Ariana Grande — See His Sweet Message

They both just ended big relationships, Ariana with Jai Brooks, 19, and Big Sean with Naya Rivera, 27! We wonder if they are an official couple now … we really hope so!

Big Sean & Ariana Grande ‘Falling In Love’ — Coming Out As A Couple Soon

Hollywoodlifers, do you think they are dating?

– Chloe Melas

More VMA News:

1. Beyonce Performing At VMAs & Receiving Video Vanguard Award
  2. MTV VMA 2014 Nominations: Beyonce, Miley Cyrus & More
  3. Kim Kardashian & Beyonce: Avoiding Each Other At MTV VMAs?

chris

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 7, 2014

I think that they are dating cuz you can see it in teyes and I know cuz im deep uh uh

Baby Dee

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 2, 2014

i think they are really dating any way he look cute together

Erin

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 11, 2014

So I think you guys look great together

zurah brooks

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 2, 2014

i think those two were meant for each other…i just love them both

april

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 29, 2014

I think they are cute! I love her and him! Let then date it they want. And they dont have put it iut there if they dont want. Let them be.

Christi

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 16, 2014

Why is everyone so concerned with her age? She’s 21, he’s 26 its nbd.

Hannah

Posted at 2:30 AM on September 14, 2014

Nobody hopes that they r going out
Jai and Ariana were perfect with each other she was just being a botch and breaks up with him 24/7 it’s so stupid and plus they wouldn’t be cute together

Jax Roberts

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 10, 2014

She’s a pretty girl but I just wonder why he would want to date someone so much younger instead of people attacking her.

slslee

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 9, 2014

IMO she just seems to not be fully mature enough to date someone like him and looks like shes 12 but idk maybe he likes the young look , but he’ll get tired of her im sure she is just too plainjane with one style those damn gogo boot look and dress and that one damnn hairstyle

T

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 31, 2014

It’s funny how ariana is being attacked over this but not big sean

Jeremiah

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 30, 2014

I like her

Unathi

Posted at 6:44 AM on August 30, 2014

Due to Ariana’s status that she had on Facebook saying she loved Big Sean ,I asked her if she was joking and she said no her and Big Sean are infact dating .

I don’t know if she was joking ,but I’m curious !
I just wanna know if this infact true !
Tell us Ariana Please !! *-*

Jack

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 30, 2014

Lets hope not. She should stick with whites.

Ernest Holton,Jr

Posted at 12:49 AM on August 31, 2014

Mind Your Own Racist Business

Hannah

Posted at 2:32 AM on September 14, 2014

That’s a tad racist
Though they would be a bad couple anyway