Sofia Vergara was a bombshell at the 2014 Emmy Awards on August 25, and her hair looked effortlessly glamorous! We love this natural, wavy look and have a step-by-step guide on how to achieve it for yourself!
Sofia Vergara‘s soft waves were a huge hit on the Emmys red carpet! The 41-year-old Modern Family actress wore her long blowout in a center part with shiny, loose waves for the event. What do you think about her look?
Sofia Vergara’s Emmys Hair & Makeup
Sofia’s hair was done by celeb hair guru, Kylee Heath, and we have to say she did an amazing job! Here are easy six steps to getting red carpet ready hair:
1. Start with Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky for a flake-free part and 24-hour frizz control.
2. Create a straight center part on damp hair.
3. Blow dry the top front section, away from your face, with a boar bristle round brush. Roll the section under itself and pin into place to cool. Blow dry the rest of your hair in two square inch sections and pin each section in place then wait for all sections to cool. Once cool, take out each section and brush it
4. With a 1 ½ inch curling iron, add a slight bend to the shorter front layers.
5. Finish by spraying with light hairspray for extra hold.
Sofia Vergara — Best Emmys Beauty
This soft hair looked balanced her statement floor length hair beautifully and Sofia was definitely one of our favorites at the Emmys!
Who had your favorite Emmy beauty look this year?
— Kindra Bailey