In a world of funky bobs and shaved heads, Lizzy Caplan’s sleek beauty at the 2014 Emmy Awards was a refreshing, classic look. She looked beyond gorgeous with not a hair out of place, and a beautiful, bronze smokey eye.
Lizzy Caplan was so gorgeous and well put together on the red carpet. The 32-year-old actress sported a sleek low bun that was inspired by her dress’ contrast; clean and classic in the front, while detailed in the back. Click below to get the how-to guide on recreating this glamorous look!
Lizzy Caplan’s Emmy Awards Hair
Lizzy look was created by celebrity hairstylist, Marcus Francis. He allowed her bold gown to be the center of her look and complemented it with hair that maintained her red carpet glamour while still feeling sexy.
Here are 4 easy steps to get Lizzy’s look:
1. On damp hair, apply Suave Professionals Natural Infusion All Day Body Leave-In Foam with Seaweed from roots to ends and make a deep side part. Blow dry with a round brush for a smooth finish and volume only at the crown.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic. Apply 2-3 pumps of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream with Awapuhi Ginger throughout the ponytail, working through to the ends.
3. Create a clean, tight braid and tie the end with another elastic. Twist around to form a chignon and use hair pins to secure.
4. To finish the look, spray all over with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.
Lizzy Caplan’s Red Carpet Beauty
Lizzy totally nailed it with this sleek, classic look. Her smooth hair allowed more attention to fall on her gorgeous makeup which consisted of lightly blushed cheeks and a creamy nude lip.
Her eyes were lined with a rich brown liner and a subtle smokey eye, which really brought out her gorgeous hazel eyes.
We are definitely a fan of this look but what do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
– Kindra Bailey
More Emmys Beauty News:
- Malin Akerman Chops Hair Into Shaved Pixie Cut — Love Or Loathe?
- Halle Berry’s Side-Swept Bangs — Super Chic Or Too Messy?
- Kerry Washington Shows Off Ombre Hair & Intense Smokey Eye At Emmys