Kristen Stewart ‘Vanity Fair’ France Cover: Most Stunning Shoot Ever

Tue, August 26, 2014 5:56pm EDT by 37 Comments
Kristen Stewart Vanity Fair France
Courtesy of Sabastian Kim/Vanity Fair France

Twilight leaked video bonuses

Posted at 9:42 AM on September 19, 2014

Never before seen videos + pictures of The Twilight Sage are online now! :) Yup guys, SO exciting. :D Click my name & get them.

Laura

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 15, 2014

Kristen, you’re absolutely breathtaking….no words can adequately describe your beauty.

ATS

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 4, 2014

she is the best

Melissa

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 1, 2014

Very beautiful hair and makeup and I love what she’s wearing in the cover shot, and that little arm band or whatever it is above her elbow is to die for.

bluebird

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 29, 2014

QUE HERMOSA!!! She’s like a GODDESS!!! I LOVE YOU KRISTEN STEWART!

Kizza17

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 28, 2014

She’s already beautiful on her usual dress-down and no make up outfits,but she rocks even more and more when she’s on glam! I totally love her style!

Armaniman

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 28, 2014

Absolutely gorgeous cover! What a beautiful woman!!!!

lena

Posted at 1:34 AM on August 28, 2014

Kristen utterly divine photo shoot and even better interview she gives. Kristen, you’re my favorite!

Caroline

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 27, 2014

Beautiful !!!!!!! Strong!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!! My QUEEN !!!!

Caroline

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 27, 2014

KRISTEN FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM

Posted at 3:36 PM on August 27, 2014

@Kim ..You Idiot… the magazine and pictures are only release in the UK right, later.. in September in the US… they copy them from our UK fan sites.

Crazy Train

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 27, 2014

These photos were posted on Vanity Fair France’s Twitter feed BEFORE HollywoodLife did either story using them.

Loui

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 27, 2014

Kristen Stewart looks Perfect, she has grown into a stunning beauty and keep on surprising with every set of new images every time, she looks natural and relaxed, what more can a photographer want to become famous, she is perfect in every way and a winner with so much courage and strength, MUCH LOVE AND SUCCESS TO YOU KRISTEN BEAUTIFUL STEWART from one of your biggest admirers. As @Caroline my Dear Friend who is busy with her studies would say, YOU ARE MY QUEEN! @Caroline I just hope you and @Natty and @Bad Kitty and @T88 see these images of Kristen Beautiful Stewart! She is the Perfect Gift to her unique parents!

Caroline

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 27, 2014

LouiPosted at 8:35 AM on August 27, 2014
My friend Loui as you are? Thank you so much friend in thinking of me. Friend our beautiful kristen this fantastic and strong. I love my Queen kristen. I love her so much. The @Natty and other admirers of kristen are happy for kristen. Friend I will never forget you. I’m sorry me not enter the pir website. You’re always on my friends list. I love you very much and I don’t know you personally, but I feel that you’re an intelligent person, friend, fantastic and sincere. Never let anyone put you down and always walk with your head held high and were you born to shine. With lots of love and kisses. I wish you many achievements for you and your family. Kisses and lots of sincere affection.

Tom

Posted at 7:45 AM on August 27, 2014

Hollywood Life Stole these pictures from Kristen Stewart Fan Sites……We can prove it and will be taking action…

kim

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 27, 2014

@Tom…you idiot. This magazine cover is not exclusively for Kristen Stewart Fan Sites. WTF are you talking about.

guest

Posted at 10:29 PM on August 26, 2014

OMG! Kristen is so gorgeous in this photo shoot.Just beautiful.

Lol your face

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 27, 2014

I was not taking about Kristen, I was saying it to rosenathan. Btw, I like Kristen.

mb

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 26, 2014

She gets more beautiful every year. Good things are ahead for this young woman and she sure deserves it after all she has gone thru.

Em

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 26, 2014

Stunning! This girl is a natural beauty. Love that she is getting so many positive accolades! It’s about time.

Boom Fantastic

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 26, 2014

Taking my breath away..stunning

anonymosme

Posted at 8:48 PM on August 26, 2014

STUNNING KSTEW, YOUR PHENOMINAL, LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR, HOPE ROB IS BEING SUPPORTIVE OF YOU, YOU DESERVE IT FROM ALL!!!!!! SMART, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, GO KRISTEN!!!!!! P E R F E C T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Yvette

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 26, 2014

Kristens “do” would look better if she would go back to her natural color. She was much more attractive being blonde. But, she doesn’t care what we think. I don’t even know why she asked what we, the fans think. She’s young and beautiful, naturally. Rob really fricked up on this one! I’m so glad that she decided to finally move on to better things. Now, she just needs to kick Rob out and make him do for himself. He’s got more than enough money to take care of himself. She doesn’t need that. You go Kristen!! It’s all good. It’s time to move on and do for you.

Posted at 12:26 PM on August 27, 2014

@Yvette…see, this is what pisses the Rob fans off. You can’t just comment on her and her magazine cover and article. You have to drag Rob into it. Leave him alone. He is enjoying himself with his mates in the Catskills getting ready for a wedding. Have you seen him with her in over a year? The answer is no so there won’t be any kicking Rob out. He left a long time ago. You are another person obsessed with Rob. Of course, I don’t blame you for he is one fine hunk of a man.

Loui

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 28, 2014

LOL, what hunk, maybe drunk?

Ellenj55

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 26, 2014

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Like her a lot! Very pretty girl.

juliejac

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 26, 2014

Kristen you look so beautiful can’t wait for your new movies

Crazy Train

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 26, 2014

Kristen looks lovely in this photo shoot, but aren’t her eyes green rather than blue as the story states?

mj

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 26, 2014

Kristen Stewart photography is fabulous. Elle, Vanity Fair = Kristen is 1¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Loui

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 27, 2014

Hi mj,
Hope you are well and happy.
Kristen looks on so glamorous , just when I think she cannot look more beautiful she surprises me with more shockingly beautiful and electrifying beauty. Kristen Stewart is a winner in more ways than I ever thought possible, I feel so happy for her!………….Love to you!

Caroline

Posted at 4:01 PM on August 27, 2014

LouiPosted at 8:21 AM on August 27, 2014
Agree my friend!!

Ellen Abendschoen

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 26, 2014

Kristen is more stunning in the Vanity Fair then The Elle. But that one was nice too. She is a beautiful young women. I wish her the best.

rosenathan

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 26, 2014

IT’S SO FAB TO SEE.

Lol your face

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 26, 2014

Omg, your eyebrows are ugly and don’t put on red lipstick. It makes you look like a clown. Grow your eyebrows back and look for another lipstick shade. Its the truth, girl.

guest

Posted at 10:40 PM on August 26, 2014

@Lol your face” LOL! I guess we should have expected a bad Apple on here.But you know Kristen is gorgeous your just to hateful and mean spirited to say it

gorgeous!

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 27, 2014

@Lol your face.. she’s not using red lipstick……SHE’S NOT A CLOWN SHES GORGEOUS..!!

@ Lo, your face

Posted at 6:22 AM on August 27, 2014

What red lipstick? Are you sure you’re looking at the same pic we are? She’s wearing natural lip color that shows off the delicate shape of her mouth–the color she always looks best in. And “grow your eyebrows out”? What? They’re fuller than we’ve ever seen them–a bit fuller than natural, but much better than the over-plucked brow the makeup artists were giving her in the Twi movie era. And the eyes are beautifully done. Just enough liner to enhance the beautiful shape of the eyes, not hide or disguise it. Love the hair. Altogether beautiful shoot.