Kim Kardashian & North West Wear Matching All-White Outfits — So Cute

Tue, August 26, 2014 11:10am EDT by 23 Comments 49,016 Article Views
Kim Kardashian North West Matching
SplashNews

Kayna Samet Thug Wife Telecharger

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 23, 2014

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better!

Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to
send this information to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have
a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Kim

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 27, 2014

Kim is too fat to wear white. He can’t pull it off with that huge butt. Kanya needs to her her butt in a diet fast.
Looks like kanya is into BBW! YIKES

nasiy11

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 27, 2014

SO CUT

lorraine

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 27, 2014

Smiley55 is mentally disturb, write rubbish
nonsense crap. This is what mentally sick
people do, delusional psychosis you are an idiot
get lost go and see a psychiatrist

smiley55

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 27, 2014

@Lorraine, why display so much of your HATRED towards me, sweetheart. One must always remember that comments will be made for people to AGREE to DISAGREE, I’ve never done anything wrong but to express my opinions, the same as everyone else whom I am quite sure AGREES with my opinion. It is what it is an opinion, I can only say you must be awfully very YOUNG to display your HATRED @ me the way you do. It’s ok baby, mother understands to reply to your childish opinion/comment, NO I am not a mentally disturb individual who writes rubbish and nonsense crap.FYI, I am a Professional Psychiatrist spiritually doing very well, at what I do best in helping people. Why, do you HATE me so much? Especially when other comments are more degrading than my comments. So I can only think that I must be on the right track of my opinions, because by reading most of the comments they’re basically stating the SAME thing sweetheart. You singled me out it is alright because I will Pray that you come to know the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your Savior. Judge not unless you judge yourself first and when you decide to judge a person judge that/those people who you Hate righteously. God knows the intent of ones heart and if their hearts are not Pure their souls are LOST. One more thing to remember Lorraine, not matter at the end of the day the wicked kards will still be banking for they are billionaires, and all the opinions stated is simply what they are OPINIONS. Repent that your Soul will not be Lost for the hatred you display is really Sad. I send your way many many prayers, that you will allow God to come in and humble your heart. I rest my case sweet, much LOVE and Prayers to you for Life is definitely to Short and Tomorrow is not Promise to any of US. Peace!

just saying so chill out

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 27, 2014

LOL @Lorraine Smiley 55 ( more like sicko number 1!) is a ranting raving lunatic, pure and simple.I imagine her as a smiley derange and delusion person who is incapable of seeing beyond her lunacies.

okeiesecxb

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 26, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbxcbxcb

EdieS

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 26, 2014

This child rarely smiles! Having been in the child care field for many years, I have never seen such a somber toddler.

dionte08

Posted at 8:24 AM on August 31, 2014

She takes after hervDaddy. He never smiles unless hesclookin a t her (Nori).

anonymosme

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 26, 2014

THERE IT IS AGAIN, THE CHILD WHO NEVER SMILES, OR LAUGHS!!! AND DRESSED IN WHITE? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE MOTHER, FOR SURE. THE MOTHER IS SHOWING THE KID WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE HER!! POOR KID, PROBABLY CAN’T WAIT TO GET TO HER NANNY MOMMIE. LAUREN COX STOP SUGAR COATING THAT KIM SPENT TIME WITH HER YOUNGER SISTERS AT THE VMAS!!!! YEAH THEY WERE TEXTING BFFS ALRIGHT, WHEN THEY ASKED FOR A MOMENT OF SILENCE SLUTS 1 ,2. AND 3 WERE TEXTING!!!! DISRESPECTFUL, IGNORANT, ILLITERATE WHORES!!!!! ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES!!!! NO REGARD FOR ANYONE.

Savannah

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 26, 2014

@MJ…
NORTH does not have nappy hair…she is mixed with Armenia n and black…just because her hair is curly does not mean it is nappy…let kim do whatever she wants to do with her daughters hair…it’s her child!!

susan

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 26, 2014

Never imagine north to be dress like this she is a girl . So adorable and cute
Why does Kim have no love for her daughter, she said her greatest achievements
Was going on vogue not her baby . Thought she would be one of the best dress
Little girl. We will have her Kim, also careful not to slip in these shoes carrying her
.you might fall overgrown and both get hurt

Eviii

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 26, 2014

Why didn’t anyone tell her wearing white makes her look like a whale

susan

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 26, 2014

North is beautiful, Kim dress her like a girl she is always in boy cloths.
Did you want a boy instead of a girl

anonymosme

Posted at 5:18 PM on August 26, 2014

I BELIEVE YOUR RIGHT!!! THATS WHY THE KID LOOKS LIKE ONE.

MJ

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 26, 2014

Why does she try to tame her daughter’s curls by slicking her hair down? Is she ashamed that North has nappy hair?

smiley55

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 26, 2014

I can only say kimmykakes-Botox,needs to allow Kourtney to dress NWTTHP/Nori-seaweed/North-West/Ignori. Atleast kourtney would dress the new brand of the kards empire like a cute little girl and not like a little boy looking like Mason in every pic, the diamond stud earrings does not matter. Kimmykakes-Botox, if everyone notice that NWTTHP, always has this look of FRIGHT on her face,and kimmykakes-Botox should allow her sister kourtney to dress NWTTHP. By doing so the little girl would look more like a GIRL instead of a BOY. Kimmykakes-Botox, should really be ashamed of herself while she sporting a sexy attire displaying all her curves it is so revelent that kimmykakes-Botox, does not want NWTTHP, to take away her moment in front of the camera’s. Where is kanye little boy-man? What happen to all this talk about protecting his daughter from the media, oh well all what he stated was nothing but a smoke screen to GAIN Ratings for pimp mama kris jenner, talk show that FAILED and was TERMINATED within a snap pop of a finger. Now kanye little boy-man, looks like a black man who does not wear the PANTS in his non real contract marriage with kimmykakes-Botox. Sad indeed, with all the billions that NWTTHP, dada/mama/pimp granny has she should not be looking like a BOY all the time. Why, all the damage control using NWTTHP, right after the VMA’S Blasting kimmykakes-Botox, and the jenner girls all on the VMA’S FULL SCREEN. Hollywood is definitely laughing at them and not with them everytime when something happens kimmykakes-Botox, pulls yet another trick of her Own. Exploting NWTTHP, for the world to see I am quite sure kimmykakes-Botox, is running this competition with Bey and Jayz, but does she not realize she will LOSE each time. The world already knows when she decides to take poor rich NWTTHP out into the media FRENZY it is for kimmykakes-Botox Gain and flaunting her baby daughter who she dresses as a BOY all the time. I do wish all well no insults intended. Peace and Love to all. It is what it is. Prayers for NWTTHP/Nori-seaweed/North-West/Ignori, always.

Ian

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 26, 2014

You really have nothing better to do than subject the world to your long winded incoherent ramblings.

PRETTY PISCES RULE!

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 28, 2014

I MEANT TO STAY NORTH STAYS SHARP FOR A LITTLE GIRL,
AND I’M NOT A FAN OF KIM NOR KANYE. AND BEYONCE WAS
THE ONE DRESSING BLUE LIKE A LITTLE BOY.

PRETTY PISCES RULE!

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 28, 2014

I MEANT TO SAY NORTH STAYS SHARP,
ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL I CAN’T GET
MY WORDS OUT RIGHT TODAY ROFLMBO,
BUT YOU KNEW WHAT THE HELL I MEANT…..

ellrbergxzxv

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 26, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć/o/ m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

JustCause

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 26, 2014

KIM AND LITTLE IGNORI IS A JOKE!!!!

JustCause