Seth hosted the 2014 Emmy Awards, Aug. 25, and he was awesome. HollywoodLifers, what did you think of him as the host?
Seth Meyers brought his comedy chops to the 2014 Primetime Emmys and he totally rocked it. The former SNL Weekend Update anchor hosted the award show and the audience just erupted with constant laughter.
Seth Meyers — 5 Reasons Why He Was The Best 2014 Emmy Awards Host
The comedian managed to kill it and we couldn’t have been happier for him.
1. His joke in the beginning about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler not answering his phone calls when he asked for help with his monologue was really funny. In fact, his entire monologue was perfect, the best way to start the show.
2. I loved that he brought his former SNL co-star, Andy Samberg on stage, and surprised everyone with Weird Al Yankovic, to do new opening theme songs for hit shows. It was so bizarre that it was good.
3. The bathroom key joke had everyone belly laughing. When he asked who had the key and Josh Charles stood up with it, it was totally random and perfect!
4. When he did a man on the street interview with, Billy Eichner, I almost peed my pants! As they raced around asking who would make the best Emmys host, with Seth standing there and no one recognizing him, was epic! I have a new-found respect for Seth now and I think he’s one of the most dry-witted, hilarious award show hosts I’ve even seen!
5. But the best part of Seth hosting the show was that he was willing to take shots at anyone. He didn’t care who he offended or what he said, he just focused on being fun. That to me, was the best part!
HollywoodLifers, what did you think of Seth as the host?
— Chloe Melas
Audi Supports The 2014 Emmy Awards
Audi supported this year’s Emmy® Awards with a fleet of stunning all-new Q3 vehicles, a sophisticated crossover offering industry-leading style, craftsmanship and the latest technology, which were on display at various Television Academy events. Similar to this year’s nominees, the vehicle represents the very best in performance without sacrificing impeccable style and unparalleled luxury.
The Q3 is a premium, compact vehicle that pairs coupe-like looks with the utility of a SUV and showcases many of the luxury and technology features found in the full-size vehicles offered by Audi. Its quality engineering and advanced features offer ideal performance and functionality, but also advanced technology and driving dynamics. Audi of America announced the arrival of the new Q3 in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and it will arrive in the U.S. in the fall of 2014.