Riff Raff: 5 Things To Know About Katy Perry’s Date To The MTV VMAs

Getty

elkholy

Posted at 8:58 AM on September 19, 2014

fake…..stupid….

backlinks on fiverr

Posted at 6:56 AM on September 17, 2014

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of
space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i am happy to exhibit that I have a very excellent uncanny
feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to do not put out of
your mind this site and give it a look regularly.

ahmed

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 7, 2014

take care……stupid

James

Posted at 6:48 AM on August 28, 2014

I love it. Riff Raff is hilarious and if Katy Perry can go out with Russell Brand, who is stupid and the opposite of funny, then she can appreciate the humor of Riff Raff who is actually a pretty funny guy and much more real than Brand. Yes I know he looks like a wigger, but besides that look he’s actually a pretty smart man and is actually pretty damn hilarious. No, I would never be Riff Raff in a million years, but what he’s doing is pretty legendary haha. He’s completely making fun of hip hop in actually a great way. He does it with style and has his own brand of hip hop, like Lil B, but in the white form haha. If Katy was going to date any fake white rapper it should be him. He’s charming and despite his looks, he’s actually an awesome person. Go Ridd Raff!

Nicole

Posted at 4:18 AM on August 27, 2014

Where kitty pryde!! Love her!! She is a hidden jem. I could see riff raff with her I love me some Katy perry. But kitty seems like the best fit!! I’m not mean what your wack.

Jenni

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 26, 2014

If they are dating why did they have no body contact? Every time it shot to them, she was leaning away from him. I thought he was there alone.

Estazio

Posted at 1:38 AM on August 26, 2014

This dude is just a joke right? And i mean completely not just about dating katy perry…i mean cmon

Tracy

Posted at 9:38 PM on August 25, 2014

Katy is not actually dating him its all a joke. He is managed by katys boyfriend diplo. Taking him was all promo

Bruno S.

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 25, 2014

Katy has so much mileage you can get a Cadillac down there and you have plenty of spare space for a Cooper to squeeze through. LOL

bb

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 25, 2014

Riff Raff is another Kid Rock except, Kid Rock has way, way, way more money. How long will Katy stay with this clown? At least he’s getting the goods.

meatandtwovegpaleoliving