‘Pretty Little Liars’ Fatal Finale Preview: Is Alison ‘A’?

Mon, August 25, 2014 4:03pm EDT by 13 Comments 18,254 Article Views

The ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Fatal Finale is only one day away. In a clip from the Aug. 26 episode, Alison finally comes face to face with Emily after the girls turned against her. But the age-old question remains — Is Alison ‘A’? Click to watch the clip!

The summer finale of Pretty Little Liars is going to be a big one. Will ‘A’ finally be revealed? Alison (Sasha Pieterse) confronts Emily (Shay Mitchell) about the bold accusation in a clip from Aug. 26 episode. Could Alison really be the one who has been causing so much drama over the years? Watch the clip and decide for yourself!

‘Pretty Little Liars’ Fatal Finale: Could Alison Really Be ‘A’?

In the clip, the former BFFs finally talk after Emily told Alison she was “done” with her in a previous episode.

“There’s no way they’re going to let you be friends with me, if that’s what you want,” Alison told Emily.

“I make my own decisions,” Emily replied. “It’s not a group vote.”

As always, Alison had an ulterior motive, and used Emily’s hospitality to do it. While Emily was fetching tea, Alison grabbed Emily’s phone to find a text from Hanna (Ashley Benson).

Alison confronted Emily about the ‘A’ claim. (Don’t worry, Emily. We’re all thinking it.)

“I don’t know,” Emily said. “Are you?”

Dun dun dun.

Alison has been up to some shady stuff, so Emily’s question isn’t totally out of left field. Alison recently bribed her “kidnapper” to get the heck out of town. We’ve totally been giving Alison the side-eye lately.

Will we find out who ‘A’ really is on the summer finale? We’ll just have to wait and see!

The Pretty Little Liars Fatal Finale airs Aug. 26 at 8:00 p.m. ET.

HollywoodLifers, do you think Alison could actually be ‘A’? Are you excited for Pretty Little Liars’ Fatal Finale? Who do you think will get the axe? Let us know!

– Avery Thompson

More ‘Pretty Little Liars’ News:

1. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Bethany Young’s Killer Is Revealed
  2. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: The Liars Turn Their Backs On Alison
  3. ‘Pretty Little Liars': Ali’s Kidnapper Surfaces & Spencer Stabs Noel Kahn

Kathy

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 1, 2014

Ali definitly killed Mona (Loser Mona -with her Army of losers- she is Not afraid of -she showed in Church by slapping her
Maybe Ali hated what Mona did After her Comeback
But what if Ali was afraid of what Mona found Out the Last days..but Emily and the others know what Mona found out – for the liars this is a cause Ali Gets more suspect of being a …….

Marie

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 1, 2014

What do you think about the flashbacks ? Melissa Barried a blonde girl .bethany was Barried Alive .but in a flashback we see how Ali was saved from Mrs grunwold !???? Is bethany maybe still alive and
“paige 5 “faked ?

Faith

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 29, 2014

Update: If it was Paige’s car trunk, I think that she would have found Mona’s body and wasn’t sure what to do with it. Like how Mona found Alison, but a lot different. It wouldn’t make sense why Paige wouldn’t just call the police, but you never know people’s intentions within Pretty Little Liars. This is if it WAS Paige’s car.

Faith

Posted at 7:59 AM on August 29, 2014

To be honest, I don’t think Alison is A. It’s too obvious and Pretty Little Liars is full of surprises. I suspect that Alison has something to do with A or something that will lead to A, but it’s too obvious if it is Alison. That would mean the season would be finishing soon and I’m not too sure, but isn’t there more seasons to follow? Also, when you see the hooded figure in Mona’s house, they seemed bulky and that cut of hair looked fake and way too short for it to be Alison. I suspect whoever killed Mona is a guy. If not, the only thing I can guess is that the trunk of the car where we see Mona’s body looked alot like Paige’s car from earlier within the episode; a blue mini car, however I hope it’s not. Even if Alison did kill Mona, I still don’t think she’s A. It’s too obvious and Rosewood is better than that.

________

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 26, 2014

I think allys twin is A

Jess

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 28, 2014

The writers said ages ago that they aren’t going with that…

Protectbodythetans

Posted at 8:59 PM on September 21, 2014

And we all know the writers have t lied to us in the past…

:P

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 26, 2014

Alison Isnt “A” something weird is gonna happen which will leave us suprised .. and these ppl maake another season

5654funny

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 26, 2014

Allison is not a I saw the episode a is really bethany young allison got in contact with a said time to bring back bethany young

Cathy

Posted at 5:45 AM on August 26, 2014

My Vote is On Mona….she’s too creepy to be normal…I think She’s “A” I don’t trust Jenna Either.

spicy brown

Posted at 11:15 PM on August 25, 2014

Of course Ali is A! Let’s not forget that she was – and probably still is – Red Coat and Mona said Red Coat is the leader of the A Team. In the previews, it says somebody will die. I really hope it’s Ali! I like Sasha Pieterse, but I can’t stand Ali! It has been a really good season, but also the most frustrating by far and it’s all because Ali is back in town. It didn’t take long for her to screw up everything and everyone she crossed paths with. I just want the Core Four to have peace and it’ll never happen with Ali here. So, if anybody has to die, I want it to be Ali.

:P

Posted at 2:45 PM on August 26, 2014

i hope thts what will happen but … how can it happen just like tht ,… something is gonna happen .. something weird

spicy brown

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 26, 2014

Not sure, but I really hope it falls into place and Ali is out of their lives for good this time.