Nina Dobrev’s Teased Pony & Red Lips At VMAs — Get The Look

Mon, August 25, 2014 11:09am EST by 10 Comments
Getty Images

launa

Posted at 3:18 AM on September 24, 2014

starting to look really old , with all that makeup., not like a 25 year old.

marlyn

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 29, 2014

i like the new look of Nina she ‘s proof that he is beautiful,sexy and amazing then Nikki ,who was her best friend now is not.i am fan of Nina ,Ian and Paul on TVD i like them they are beautiful and stronger caracteres . i wish for them to be united on TVD standing by side of Julie Plec and CW .i see a stronger Nina and beautiful woman that she is become now ,i hope she is never given up on what she wants.i reimind her that she is fighter and never look down for all that she been true, in special her ex.Ian daiting Nikki. Nina is the most beautiful and amazing personn that i have see better then Nikki.in a our lives all we making mistakes and forgive beacuse that is right thing to do. love youu nina…..

Julie

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 26, 2014

I love Nina, but this is definitely not her best look.

Guest

Posted at 5:24 AM on August 26, 2014

She has always looked pretty dressed up and in makeup. She does looked like she has pickup up a few pounds though and her hair is not as pretty as it used to be a few years ago. I don’t know if she cut it or highlighted it, but it doesn’t appear to be as long. Everyone is criticize Ian for getting older, but Nina is slowing aging as well and smoking does not become her. To those nay sayers holding out hope that she and Ian will get back together, please give up. Both have moved on. Nina is no longer interested in Ian and Ian has found love again with someone else. Be happy for them!

Susanne

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 25, 2014

No , Her whole Face looks like She fell in a Bucket of paint. The Dress looked cheap.

Diana Polomská

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 25, 2014

Nina looks this year on each share amazement. It becomes a fashion icon, is the highlight of any event. I apologize to Nikki fan, which it does not go in this direction or ankle. I hope it sees Ian “at least” a beautiful soul.

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 25, 2014

I hope Ian wakes up before Nikki gets him to wrapped around her. They sick me, and I used to love Ian to death…. He’s losing all the respect I have for him. Nina has becoming one of the greatest fashion icons nowadays…. It’s not even a surprise she’ll look great in every event she attends. I hope to see her at the Emmy’s tonight, especially after reading she’s one of the best dressed of all history in Emmys.

Pfft

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 25, 2014

Oh please. Nina is now all about fashion, rubbing shoulders with people who can get her somewhere and posting photos of everyone admiring her boobies. Look at me!! LOL…”I used to respect and love Ian to death…but now he isn’t dating WHO I WANT”. Seriously, let Nian go. It’s more than obvious Ian and Nina don’t really give two hoots about each other. Her self appointed “me year” was up during the hiatus and I didn’t see them interested in spending time together. They only see each other on set and they probably won’t even be in contact once TVD ends. Their grand love and perfection is all in your head at this stage.

Isha

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 26, 2014

SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? YOU HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR IAN BECAUSE HE IS NOT WITH NINA NOW?HOW ABOUT GOING AND NOT RESPECTING NINA INSTEAD?

AS for her look,she looks a bright red color..and yes goodluck to her fame ,she is slowly going where she is supposed to go,u her fan go with her and leave Ian out of ur picture,do u see Ian on this article? So shut up

Chantel Keona

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 25, 2014

Nina looks beautiful, I love her look.