Love was in the air on the red carpet, outside the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, at the Primetime Emmy Awards on Aug. 25. Check out our gallery of all the best couples that walked the carpet together!
In our opinion, there’s nothing cuter than a couple who walks a red carpet together. Some of our favorite celeb couples were on the 66th annual Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet, including Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves, Aaron Paul & Lauren Parsekian, Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo, and Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley! Check out our gallery of all the cutest couples on the biggest night in television.
Couples At The Emmys 2014
Some actors brought their moms as dates, and others brought their husbands or wives. Here are some of the hottest couples to walk the red carpet on Aug. 25 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
1. Aaron Paul & Lauren Parsekian: Aaron and Lauren, who we’d still consider to be newlyweds, looked so adorable together on the carpet. Lauren wore a long white gown with a mesh neckline, while Aaron looked dapper in a black tux.
2. Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves: Matthew went with a blue tux this year, while his wife wore a laced dress, which showed off a lot of skin!
3. Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo: Adam and Behati made their second red carpet appearance as a married couple and they looked so cool. They both wore black and Adam finished his look with a pair of sunglasses.
4. Kaley Cuoco & Ryan Sweeting: Kaley, who is now a very rich woman thanks to her Big Bang Theory salary increase, wore a coral-colored dress that felt appropriate for this warm August night. Her hunky husband wore a blue jacket with black pants and a bow tie. They looked so sexy together.
5. Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: The former Grey’s Anatomy star wore a nude-colored gown, which showed off a bit of cleavage. Her country singer husband wore a crisp black tux with a bow tie.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which Hollywood couple looked the best on the red carpet? Vote and tell us how you feel!
– Chris Rogers
More Emmys News:
- ‘American Horror Story’ Star Sarah Paulson Reveals Emmy Gown
- Selena Gomez, Lea Michele & More: Best Dressed Young Stars At Pre-Emmys Bash
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello: Attending Emmys Together?