Billy Crystal ‘Humbled’ To Honor Robin Williams At 2014 Emmys

Mon, August 25, 2014 1:51pm EST by 14 Comments
Billy Crystal Honoring Robin Williams
Getty

Kathy Newton

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 25, 2014

NO WORDS EXCEPT WONDERFUL WHAT YOU SAID…….. crying MY EYES OUT bEST TRIBUTE ever , Thank YOU…. people REALLY loved him and YOU………… BE STRONg

Vikki Gaver

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 25, 2014

Best tribute I’ve ever seen!! Thank you Billy for your tribute!!!

steve

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 25, 2014

Wow! Really? HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that Billy is ‘humbled.” That’s some crack reporting there.

nick

Posted at 9:47 PM on August 25, 2014

^^^ Yess

Mark

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 25, 2014

Why why oh why couldn’t Billy Crystal join Robin Williams, both are just sooooo annoying

Human

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 25, 2014

seriously. What kind of human being are you?

nick

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 25, 2014

completely agreed

Roxanne

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 25, 2014

Haters like you should just keep your disgusting feelings to yourself! You are probably one of those people who bullies weaker people into committing suicide and then laugh when they do it! Disgusting!

Teopa Sano-Reve

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 27, 2014

attention seekers, too bad they can’t find some positive way to get some notice. Such negativity is likely the cause of their isolation. Sad

Kathy Topping

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 25, 2014

He was a dear friend to all.He brought joy to young and and old.May you have peace my friend.

Bettina

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 25, 2014

The last two weeks I have seen people write on various social media that it is the first time they cry about the death of a celebrity. The same for me. I have watched his movies again including my most favourite movie ever ‘Good Will Hunting’. I have read about how generous and well liked he was – respect! I have watched interviews with him, and what a lovable personality you see. He made people laugh insanely, and cry too. A rare talent. What I noticed is that he had the most lovely laugh himself, like a little child, so infectious. Robin, I am sorry for your pain, and hope you feel better now. Thank you for everything you gave to the world. I know Billy Crystal will honor you in a beautiful and well deserved way…

sonja

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 25, 2014

What a dear friend he is. You will be missed Robin but never be forgotten we will always remember all of your Jokes

Gail

Posted at 9:57 PM on August 25, 2014

Mork.. Dumb auto correct!

Gail

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 25, 2014

What breaks my heart and brings me to tears is thinking of all the pain and torment he was feeling. I watched Seize the Day on Popcorn Movies on my Roku.. The very end scene of him completely breaking down.. Made me think of what he must have been feeling in real life.. Heartbreaking.