While many artists stun with their first album, Ariana Grande proved that she’s no one-trick pony — and she’s not just a Nickelodeon star trying to sing. Her new album, ‘My Everything,’ proves that she is a talented young artist and although she’s only 21, everyone can relate to her music.
We knew when we heard Ariana Grande sing about having “one less problem,” we would have no problems with her new album. However, the song featuring Iggy Azalea is just one hit on the musically-diverse album. From her fun hit with Zedd, “Break Free” and her romantic (and extremely relatable) duet with boyfriend, Big Sean, “Best Mistake,” this album proves that she’s like no other.
Ariana Grande: ‘My Everything’ Review
While I’ve been Team Ariana since her first album, Yours Truly, I’ve got to say that My Everything completely blows her first album out of the water.
Not only does she collaborate with some of the biggest names in music on her new album, but she takes on emotional topics that everyone can relate to. From being head over heels in love, to going through a heart break, the singer’s album really hits close to home for all — everyone that listens to it will relate to at least one track.
With the help from writers like Ryan Tedder, Max Martin, David Guetta, and even Harry Styles, it’s no surprise that the album is not only entertaining and fun but also emotional and full of feelings. Whether you’re pre-gaming with your girlfriends before a night out, falling in love for the first time, or trying to get over a heartbreak, My Everything is the album to pick up.
Below is the track list — you can buy the album here.
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
What did you think of My Everything, HollywoodLifers? Did you love it? Is it better than Yours Truly? Let me know!
— Emily Longeretta
More Ariana Grande News:
- Ariana Grande Interview: How She’ll Celebrate After VMAs – With Big Sean?
- Ariana Grande Shows First PDA With Boyfriend Big Sean At VMAs
- Ariana Grande Opens The VMAs With Sexy Performance of ‘Break Free’