Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Fighting To Save Their Marriage – The Truth

Sat, August 23, 2014 10:48am EDT by 15 Comments 28,524 Article Views
Getty

Dr. Love

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 11, 2014

who knows what happened in their relationship.

blessing

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 8, 2014

Nick and Mariah , get back to each other and make your marriage work my two dearies. That’s why it is called marriage babes!
The incorruptible seed of God is in you boy and you can’t just be one of dem divorcées sweetie.
You should be the light among your “Hollywood stars”.
Divorce processes should stop.
God wants you two back together as one. Won’t you obey God?

Jules

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 24, 2014

I knew I didn’t like Nick after he talked about Kim but now I know Nick has no respect for women period. The way Nick and his father are
talking about Mariah as a woman makes me sick. No matter what goes on in a marriage there is no reason to tell the public everything and she’s the mother of Ur kids. Nick is a Dog

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 23, 2014

A marriage is two people and it´s hard work…. and apparently he lost interest. How convenient.

GetHelp

Posted at 11:26 PM on August 23, 2014

“She feels it’s way out of the realm of comprehension for a counselor. She’s wouldn’t let an outsider into her world like that. Not a chance. She doesn’t trust most people, even professionals.”

LOL, talk about ego. A psychologist has to get a masters degree, just to get accreditation, and practice, go to University for 6-7-8 years. They are trained for a multitude of situations.
Mariah, find a marriage counseller with 20 years experience, that has helped celebrities in the past. You are able to get copies of the session notes, and control the process. There are laws to protect information leaking, with patient confidentiality, and you can sign confidentiality agreements ontop of that, with financial penalty as another layer of protection.
It is completely irrational, to think a professional would not be able to help. Avoid dislike tendency, avoid the ladder of inference, where you are jumping to conclusions without thinking things through clearly.

Tracy

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 24, 2014

I”m not so sure about that. Marriages did just fine long before there were psychologists and psychiatrists that think they know everything. In fact marriages end so quickly and easily these days, when we have access to these professionals. So they went to school, big deal. I went 4 years into a psych degree myself before I realised it wasn’t what I wanted. It doesn’t mean you know everything. In my opinion, there are 2 people in a marriage not 3, and especially when the 3rd one is getting paid for it.

Rahnen

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 23, 2014

Nick stated that he is concerned about her mental stability?? If I was naming the women I dated before my wife for the whole world to see then I think I’m the one that needs to be checked on mental stability. Nick keeps stating on interviews that he thinks like a comediMakean first and.then a husband?!Wrong! You need to be thinking like a father and a husband first and foremost! Just remember Nick who was by your bedside while you were at your lowest in the hospital! Then you turn around and give up on Mariah like that?! If you know that her people are using her to get money and if you’re so concerned for her health and “dem babies” why did you give up on them!? You don’t even have to work that hard. Mariah went through hell to have your babies and she gave up half her dedication to her music to stay at home w “dem babies.Now why couldn’t you do the same?. Too Thirsty? Or too busy caring more about what people thought of you making less money then Mariah. Please work it out, Mimi is my idol and it hearts me to read that she’s heartbroken, I will pray for you both to get it together and “Make It Happen” Keep God in your lives please.

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:28 PM on August 23, 2014

I have to agree with you, partially

ariane mae artates

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 24, 2014

yeah ryt, and besides he is the one who left the relationship, if she loves her kids he wil do anything for them,

Marilyn

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 25, 2014

I sure do agree with that. First, to go through all of the hormone treatments and then to have people commenting on her weight gain, when all it had to do with bearing children for that numbskull. I gave him more credit than that. And his crazy father talking about her not having more kids. What did they want her to do? Get pregnant and die? She was too, too close to it with the twins. He should be ashamed of himself and his stupid father too.

Leanora

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 23, 2014

It can’t be easy for Nick changing her Depends and polishing her canes & dentures! Poor guy, that’s what happens when you marry your grandma.

John macfoy

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 23, 2014

I pray they will solve it out,they should think about there daughters

southwestgagirl

Posted at 3:46 AM on September 5, 2014

They have a son and a daughter; they don’t have daughters.

Bobbi

Posted at 1:50 PM on August 23, 2014

It’s a sad situation . Hopefully they will work it out. Nick could do much better though.He is sooooo fine ! JS …

Jade

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 23, 2014

I know this sounds pathetic but I find this really sad to hear. Family unit breaking up strikes a cord at home but if it’s truely meant to be the end tenner I hope both parties act with dignity, respect and always put the children first! So so sad, whether your a celebrity or an average person, it will always be something sad to hear especially when people grow apart.