Diem Brown: MTV Star, 32, Bravely Battles Cancer For Third Time

Sat, August 23, 2014 3:51pm EST by 10 Comments 10,790 Article Views
Getty

Amaryllis

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 28, 2014

She doesn’t have colon cancer, she has metastases of ovarian cancer to her colon and stomach.

Kat

Posted at 2:41 AM on August 25, 2014

I really like Diem, and enjoyed watching her on the challenge, but I think her time on this earth, is ticking. There’s only so much someone’s body can handle. I hope to not see a RIP diem, anytime soon..

Taylor

Posted at 8:16 AM on August 25, 2014

Yeah me neither. I really hope she doesn’t die but I just have a bad feeling about this one. The previous times she had cancer I had hope she would survive and I knew she would make it through but in another article it said she collapsed and had to be taken to the hospital. The fact that she collapsed is an indication of late detection which gives her a slim chance of survival

Stefanie

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 26, 2014

I don’t think that is necessarily true because I remember hearing that Diem also collapsed at her home in 2004 or 2005 and that is when she was diagnosed with cancer the first time and she made it through that. The fact that there were multiple tumors found is not necessarily a great indicator but at the same time we have not been told what stage the cancer is yet, so I am choosing not to think the worst until we know more.

lisa

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 24, 2014

I was given 6 mths 4 mths ago. I fight everyday. Chemo is so painful. It really is a fight. God willing, we’ll both be on a happy journey to health and happiness. I’m praying for her and her family. She’s so young.

Stefanie

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 26, 2014

Good luck to you Lisa. I hope you make it through.

Lisa J. Smith (@Lisateenwolf)

Posted at 2:32 AM on August 24, 2014

G­­­­o­­­­o­­­­g­­­­le­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ is payi­­­­­­­­ng ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­75$­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ p­­­­e­­­­­­­­r hour!­­­­­­­­ Just­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­ fe­­­­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ hours­­­­­­­­ &­­­­­­­­ spe­­­­­­­­nd­­­­­­­­ more­­­­­­­­ time­­­­­­­­­­­­ with­­­­­­­­ friends­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ and ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­family­­­­­­­­. On­­­­­­­­ Sunday­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­­­­ bought­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ themselves ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­Al­­­­­­­­fa­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Ro­­­­meo­­­­­­­­ fro­­­­m­­­­­­­­ havin­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­ made­­­­­­­­­­­­ $5637­­­­ this­­­­ month­­­­­­­­­­­­. Useful­­­­­­­­­­­­ site………………

=>=>=>=> => ᵂᵂᵂ.ᵛᴼˣᴶᴼᴮ.ᶜᴼᴹ

Cali Gurl

Posted at 8:16 PM on August 23, 2014

I will be praying for Diem! She is such a strong and courageous young women. I hate to hear she is dealing with this for a third time.

t

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 23, 2014

my heart goes out to her. i have been there very recently so i know what she is going through. its a tough fight

pray

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 23, 2014

Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest and more aggressive the younger you are. I pray they were able to remove the colon cancer and she beats this too. I also pray she has no complications with the chemo which can be deadly in and of itself. Bless her! A real hero and role model.