Lolita Richi: New Human Barbie Claims She Hasn’t Had Plastic Surgery

Courtesy of Facebook

Rohit Kumar Raut

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 15, 2014

she is 100% real

Nonny

Posted at 4:59 AM on September 4, 2014

I’m a little conflicted as to what to believe.
I have a friend who I’ve known since before puberty who naturally has enormous boobs and a tiny body. Her bra size is an Australian 6H (US 28H)! Though, she probably doesn’t gain weight in other places, because she’s a dancer. :s
And I, myself, can range from a AUS 10E to 10G (US 32E-32G) depending on the bra style/brand; I also haven’t had surgery and I have a tiny waist, but I do have a larger bottom half (Aus 14).
Also, a lot of eastern European women have larger breasts. When I was in Prague, I noticed that the bras were hung with the biggest cups at the front and the smallest at the back, whereas Australia usually has them stacked smallest to largest and with a lot of the larger sizes not available in non-specialist stores.
So, I can believe the possibility of this girl naturally being a 32F, but I don’t believe that she doesn’t watch what she eats or exercise and she has definitely used Photoshop on her waist in a few pics as you can see it on the walls/doors/background.

Jigs J Sharma

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 29, 2014

Yeah totally real even the photoshop is real.

Jean

Posted at 3:39 AM on August 25, 2014

It’s edited. You can see in most of her photos, doors or backgrounds that suppose to be in straight lines are curved and crooked. Especially to surface near her waist and bust.

jade

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 23, 2014

oh shut up u piece of plastic

Nina

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 22, 2014

Jes you hit the nail on the head!!!

jes