Chris Brown Releases Hot New Single ‘X': About Karrueche Tran? — Listen

Fri, August 22, 2014 3:02pm EDT by 32 Comments 25,793 Article Views
Chris Brown X Song
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlyNet

Kiki

Posted at 8:45 PM on September 17, 2014

He Tokin abt rihanna nt that other gyl.clearly tht karrueche gyl ain’t tht relevant

lolly

Posted at 12:04 AM on September 17, 2014

I love the new song Chris am a die hard fan from SA and hope you like ma comment cause I am 13 and in love with you and your recent smash hit collab new flame love ’til I die’ just coz I’m coz I’m.I’m fly

pascalina

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 25, 2014

his talking about riri,he still love her,but riri will not come back to him until he change for really

Mj

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 24, 2014

Y’all know Chris recorded this song back in early 2013 when he was with Rihanna. In March 2013 I think it was Rolling Stone and LA Times that posted a story about his album and this song.

RUN

Posted at 11:43 PM on August 23, 2014

Nobody take Chris Brown serious anymore. Even the own Rihanna. He can do anything, but this never will replace the simple fact that he just should have care of Rihanna since that incident and don’t be walking in a jet sky or after be talking so arrogant in Larry King about the situation or worse yet, still talking trash about her. Just It. He should have just really treated her better after that. Since the first day after that. Publicly and Privately. And what about his musics?! He being sing about her since 2009 whitout no stop, onde day loving and in the other day hating…He is the only that need let go. C’mon, he have a Girlfriend, go to care about her. Rihanna is cleary don’t looking for him since May/2013. Let it Go Christhopher.

keyaira

Posted at 7:48 AM on September 8, 2014

He do not care about Rihanna why do think he said that it is over and he swear to god he moving on he don’t care about her. He happy with who he with also not to mention he said I’m not tripping of you,you,you,you so he moved on not trying be rude but just listen to the lyrics

NoRay

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 23, 2014

LOL LOL! The base composition of this track sounds like Rihanna’s “where have you been” ! Plain Truth not hard to see, Kae and Chris live, eat and pray everything Rihanaa! Staying in the scene and relevant becos of Rih, fact! Copy catss! lmfao!

RUN

Posted at 11:44 PM on August 23, 2014

They are obsessed. I am saying this too.

Dee

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 23, 2014

Chris has so much talent. I love this song, however this song is not about Karrueche. In my opinion this song is clearly about Rihanna.

TEAM BREZZY

Posted at 1:07 AM on August 24, 2014

RI AND CHRIS HAVE NOT BEEN TOGETHER FOR YEARS WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THIS SONG IS FOR HER THAT IS JUST STUPID IT MAKES NO SENSE.

keyaira

Posted at 7:51 AM on September 8, 2014

by him saying that he tripping off of her you don’t have a heart girl , him swearing to God he moving on how clear can it get not trying to be rude in anyway

deception

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 23, 2014

Chris Brwon is (with a debilitated Mars in Cancer) fickle minded, perverted, unkind and egoistic.

Mars placement in cancer can attract some domestic disagreement and the individual can get highly defensive,uncooperative, and manipulative because their mars energy is drained into emotions. Because they have emotional nature due to that they care for others and sacrifice their own wishes for others with time resentment may build up because of this they feel lack in personal fulfillment.

The person can get easily discouraged by rejection or criticism.

Benx Koopa

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 23, 2014

Chris Brown is the bestest.& don’t get confused this song its abut Rihanna,Rihanna heard the song & shez shocked to hear that Breezy is moving on, too bad is movin on coz Chriana was cute

keyaira

Posted at 7:55 AM on September 8, 2014

he saying his moving on from Rihanna

sabi boy

Posted at 7:21 AM on August 23, 2014

Someone should go and watch that video he put on his instagram chris brown was so crazy I love it and a nice song brother keep it up bro can’t wait for ur great #X album forget about what People say about u God is with u Keep ur Head cb

mimoco

Posted at 6:49 AM on August 23, 2014

This sounds like it is about Rihanna, not Karrueche. Chris and Rihanna still love each other, but Rihanna will never put herself in a situation to be publically humiliated by Chris again, so Chris has no choice but to move on now with the other woman he claimed to be inlove with and give her everything Rihanna wanted from him their 2nd time around.

Brooklyn

Posted at 5:06 AM on August 23, 2014

I love this song but the drop coulb be better. But still is amazing

X the Album, Pre-order on 25th August

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 22, 2014

I LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREEZY IS LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

onelxuanxcv

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 22, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć_o_m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xzbzxb

Ili

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 22, 2014

Sounds more like it’s about Rihanna. He just got back with Kae & they look pretty happy, why would he release a single calling her deceiving and saying he’s moving on? If anyone would be called that, it would be rihanna. Especially when he says she put his love on lay-away. Basically saying that she loves him when she wants to then puts him back on the shelf.

Please

Posted at 11:54 PM on August 22, 2014

@lli Shut up! What are you talking about?? Go do your research and learn about CB. You Chrae stans delusional kindergarten fantasy dumb azzes. Go sit in the corner or better yet why don’t you bar hop with Karate and buy some MIA kill line she’s been talking about since 2012. Until she makes millions like my queen she’s nothing but a Karrueche. Look that up on a certain dictionary.

keyaira

Posted at 7:57 AM on September 8, 2014

Thank you Iám not the only one who gets what he saying

STAR

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 22, 2014

I like this song, hope it does well on the charts.

(The Real) Muffy

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 22, 2014

This site is hilarious. Hardcore comedy right here.

Xislander

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 22, 2014

Good to see both Rih & Chrihs smiling post ball game, who won?

Blurry

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 22, 2014

LOL! HL still reaching. HL loves Chrae. So funny.

babbs

Posted at 6:33 PM on August 22, 2014

Chris said in his radio interview that x is about all of his exes,this song is a mixture of difference area, crime scene is about the Rih incident, Kae didn’t worry about the wrong crowd when this song was written last year when she hung out and partied.

Leyna

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 22, 2014

Obviously he s talking about rihanna………. Very Nice song indeed !!!!!

Gabo Toura

Posted at 4:01 PM on August 22, 2014

This kid is real!!! No matter the # of stumbles & falls – he makes the world feel & dance!!!! well done Breezy!!!

deception

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 22, 2014

My illusion could relate these lines to any woman he is trying to intimidate:

(Free your mind, and let your conscious be free)
Since you came around I’ve been up for weeks
I can see from this high up, you ain’t got a heart girl

I know just who you are
You put me on lay away
You just left a heart shock

You just start a fight, I ain’t fighting back I’m cool with it
I, simply came here to party

I deal with my pain like a lonely child
I didn’t build these walls for you to piss all on my past oh
Go ahead burn it down, I’mma fill me another one
All these clouds…

deception

Posted at 3:48 PM on August 22, 2014

My illusion could relate these lines to KT:

If you’re only as good as the company you keep
Then I’mma blame you for what they say about me
(Free your mind, and let your conscious be free)
When I was by myself I was fast asleep
Since you came around I’ve been up for weeks

Privacy is for the cheater obviously you’re deceiving

You put me on lay away
You just left a heart shock

You just start a fight, I ain’t fighting back I’m cool with it
I, simply came here to party

deception

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 22, 2014

HL, thank you very much. I’ve been seeking the lyrics on the net for half of the day.