Mariah Carey ‘Heartbroken’ Over Separation From Nick Cannon

Thu, August 21, 2014 6:00pm EDT by 14 Comments 76,762 Article Views
Mariah Carey Heartbroken Nick Cannon Separation
Getty

normah

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 8, 2014

The thought of this two being separate brings tears to my eyes! This was one couple whom I looked up to and never thought it was gonna come to a point where they’ll separate! I so hope they work things out and much love for thee Carey and Canon family!!

Jan

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 3, 2014

I really admire Mariah’s mother because she reared her well. Amidst the chaos going on between them I have not heard Mariah saying bad things against the father of her children. The ones talking bad against Mariah and their relationship is Nick and his dad. He does not have respect for Mariah. Who can stand a man/husband talking about women whom he slept with in public?!?!?! He should have more discreet considering that he is a married man. So insensitive! I just hope that they will still patch up their differences because I know that the love between them still exists.

Padikia

Posted at 1:51 AM on August 23, 2014

Oh myyy! Who gives a f#$k what any of these idiots are about? Just dropped by to view this ridiculous site. It is amazing that you folks suck at the teats of the “celebrity” PR media. Stupid. Mindless.

shannon

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 23, 2014

I hope and wish and pray they will work it out and get back together I don’t want any heartbroken from them it hurt my feelings very bad. I don’t want that happens to effect their kids too. They are my favorite celebrity crushes.:(( @

Ayobami Petr

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 23, 2014

What exactly is it with you western,if ya’all don’t think of the personal effect of divorce,think of its effect on the kids you guys are parenting. It like purging innocent kids into depression,instability,and hinder their developmental processes both socially,physiological and most dangerously their cognitive development! Don’t make dem kids unhappy,persevere for their sake. Wish you 2 could simply iron it out and drop anything like divorce!

Queen Candace

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 22, 2014

Please work it ot Nick and Mariah. Remember when you first fell in love and forgive and build on that. I’m praying for you all.

im jus sayin

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 22, 2014

I think they can work it out. The past is the oast. Mariah needs to call iff alk the lawyers and court oroceedings and just go to couseling with her husbands because its not like he cheated on her. They can do it especially for the kids sake. #PrayingForThem

Victor Torigoe

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 22, 2014

Did anyone actually think this was going to workout? She is ten years older than him, there are far more hotter and less fatter chicks in Hollywood for him to mess around with!

Wow

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 22, 2014

He does not have to work but he’s been throwing himself into gigs and projects.”

God forbid! Maybe Mariah should have married Kevin Federline.

bethcro niserono (@bethcroniserono)

Posted at 8:30 AM on August 22, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $66 /hr on the computer . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her payment was $13283 just working on the computer for a few hours. go………………

bethcro niserono (@bethcroniserono)

Posted at 8:29 AM on August 22, 2014

Do You!

Posted at 6:26 PM on August 21, 2014

She is probably always treating him like a child. Men don’t like that!
I hope he wasn’t cheating on her though.
Mariah is probably going through menopause and with that comes hormone fluctuations,weight gain, hot flashes and other things.
She is probably feeling un- sexy and may not want to have sex with her husband.
Him being a man might not understand what she’s going through.
When he is around she is probably snapping at him and nagging.
His answer to that is to stay away from the house as much as possible.
As long as he hasn’t stepped out on her, all of this is fixable.
I feel bad for the kids though.
If any of this is true, I would hope she wasn’t trying to make him a kept man.
He could’ve made an effort to not work so much if that was part of the problem.
I hope they get counseling and get back together.
I just feel so bad for the babies.

Steven

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 22, 2014

I agree totally.

Trish

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 23, 2014

I respectfully disagree. I don’t think she treats him like a kid because Mariah has a youthful attitude herself. From what one can deduce from their past Instagram and FB pics, she likes to party, values family and enjoys living the good life she has earned. The problem here is Mr Cannon, he got greedy and lets be honest, the guy has been running his mouth indiscriminately like he’s nuts, saying silly, hurtful things that didn’t need to be said. Mariah is right to divorce him.