Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard: How Their Families Reacted To Baby News

Thu, August 21, 2014 4:24pm EST by 7 Comments
Jill Duggar Pregnant
Courtesy of Instagram/TLC

dlschuch

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 20, 2014

Ok, so now we know. She had her period 3 days before her wedding? I guess this is now a fact.

Any way you look at it, going by the date of the last period would mean she had her period on her wedding night. Or was at the very end of it (day3). And we know by the sexual observations of this family THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN and Jill would not have planned her wedding in the middle of her cycle. They observe the bible teaching of not touching a woman while she is menstruating, and then for 7 days after the last bleed.

She and her family may very well have realized she would have her period on her wedding night and let them tie the knot early and have their special day in privacy. Many girls are irregular and she may have set her wedding date on what she thought would be her time of ovulation. Then as the months went by getting closer to her wedding date, the fact she was still young and irregular coupled with the stress may have cause her periods to come early or late and then she realized “Oh My God, I will have my period on my wedding day!” That would have been a good decision actually.​

And besides, she is showing very early, which would explain that.

I would bet at this point she regrets making this public, We know every single sorted detail about her biology and her sex life. Geez….meh

Scooby1953

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 23, 2014

You guys should have given it more time to enjoy one another and to know each other better. Whats the rush? You have the rest of your lives to procreate.

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 22, 2014

This article is really a fastidious one it helps new the web people, who are
wishing for blogging.

Shane Wielding

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 22, 2014

These two barely know each other and here they are at 23 and 25 having kids already. In my opinion, the whole family is obsessed with reproducing—spawn after spawn after spawn. I’ve never known people who like to screw more than this bunch.

me

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 21, 2014

Jill will be Michelle in no time pooping out kid after kid after kid.Jill didn’t even give her marriage any time and now they are rushing in to be parent’s when they hardly know each other.Michelle and Jim just taught their children how to sqaut out children what else is this family good for?.

West

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 21, 2014

When I think of Michelle Dugger , I can’t help but think of her poor uterus . I hope it doesn’t fall out.

josie