Jessa Duggar Engaged: Ben Seewald’s Romantic Proposal Revealed — Video

Thu, August 21, 2014 6:03pm EST by 11 Comments 13,804 Article Views

So romantic! Jessa Duggar of ’19 Kids & Counting’ snatched herself a keeper. We know this because TLC just revealed Ben’s epic proposal in a new video, which was posted on YouTube on Aug. 21. Check it out!

After an 11-month courtship, Jessa Duggar, 21, and Ben Seewald, 19, are engaged to be married. And while we went absolutely gaga over the first photos of Jessa’s ring, we couldn’t wait to hear how Ben proposed. Thankfully, Ben’s proposal was revealed in a new video released by TLC on Aug. 21.

Jessa Duggar & Ben Seewald Engaged

In the video (seen above), Jessa’s dad, Jim Bob Duggar, 49, says, “We are so excited for Jessa and Ben. They got engaged tonight…and it was absolutely beautiful. And Ben, throughout the day, did all kinds of just really neat things to bring back special memories of their relationship.”

“We are so excited for them — we’re just thrilled,” Jessa’s mom, Michelle Duggar, 47, adds.

“Ive been working on this, planning this day for several months, and just talking to people and getting ideas, and just thinking about…I tried to be creative. How can I make this a day to remember? You know? The whole day, you know?” Ben tells the camera.

He then fondly looks at Jessa, who adds, “With every clue I was like — I was really excited — but I was also nervous the whole time. I didn’t know where he was. He could [have shown] up at any point. [I thought], ‘He’s probably behind me right now on his knee,’ so I was always looking around.”

Jessa then thanks all the viewers for tuning in to 19 Kids & Counting through her courtship and engagement with Ben. She also asks fans to stick around because a wedding will be next!

Jessa Duggar & Ben Seewald: Posing For Engagement Photos

Ben asked Jessa to marry him on Aug. 14, their 11 month anniversary. On Aug. 18, the couple dressed up and posed for their engagement photos!

“Time for some engagement photos!” Jessa captioned a photo with her hubby-to-be. We can’t wait to see the finished images.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you like the idea of a scavenger hunt proposal? Tell us about your proposal!

– Chris Rogers

More Jessa Duggar News:

1. ’19 Kids & Counting’s Jessa Duggar & Ben Seewald Engaged — Congrats
  2. Jessa Duggar’s Boyfriend Ben Seewald Slammed After Anti-Catholic Rant
  3. ‘19 Kids & Counting’s Jessa & Ben Seewald Not Engaged, Still Courting

show all h10 hotels voucher codes

Posted at 3:06 PM on September 28, 2014

I go to see every day some blogs and information sites to read posts, except this website gives quality based posts.

Pipis.in

Posted at 10:59 PM on September 24, 2014

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sistr stole
my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed
and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
but I had to share it with someone!

Support.Legendarymarketing.Com

Posted at 5:56 AM on August 24, 2014

how long is balsamic vinegar good for

dogfoodadvisor.zendesk.com

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 24, 2014

what means lol in facebook

directonlineservices.zendesk.com

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 24, 2014

In addition on their standard line of cameras that include
video-recording capabilities, Kodak comes with a number of portable pocket video cameras.
The spy cameras utilised by these agencies are a little bit costly,
so everyone can not buy it.

How You Can Use Your Home Security Camera In terms of
security, most cameras are used to keep an eye about the front and back doors and identify
people before they enter. In addition to this particular groundbreaking feature, this camera is also lightweight and includes a balanced grip.
Spy camera pen flipkart Looking to get a video camera to shoot professional-looking films.

collegeeducation411.com

Posted at 12:44 AM on August 24, 2014

best diet pills for women

DD

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 22, 2014

Congrats Jessa & Ben!

visit Here to see h10hotels.com offer code

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 21, 2014

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks a lot!

free warframe platinum codes

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 21, 2014

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work
on. You have done a extraordinary job!

vrouwelijke wietzaadjes kopen

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 21, 2014

I net kon niet vertrekken website voordat suggereren dat ik eigenlijk
hield de gebruikelijke informatie een individuele
levering iin bezoekers? Is gaan zijn terug gestaag te bekijk nieuwe
berichten
Hi there prachtig blog! Is het runnen van een blog als deze zoals deze vereisen een veel werken? Ik heb absoluut geen expertise
het programmeren van computers maar I was geweest hoop om mijn eigen blog te beginnen binnenkort.

Anyways, moet je aanbevelingen of technieken voor nieuwe blog
eigenaars kunt u delen. Ik begrijp dit is off onderwerp desondanks Ik wilde vragen. Thanks!