Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed: Are They Already Living Together?

Wed, August 20, 2014 9:40am EDT by 22 Comments 10,107 Article Views
Splashnews

Lol

Posted at 8:37 PM on August 22, 2014

I love happy Ian
And with more I learn from Nina, more I understand why they broke up. In one article about her posting in her twitter, she is so full of herself and tries so hard to be cool.
She talks about how she never needed anyone to get where she is and lies about traveling alone to Europe and Bali. She really needs to go back to her chill self of some years ago. She was much more cooler.

Guest

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 20, 2014

I think some commenting are holding out hope for Ian and Nina to reconcile. I am happy that Ian is happy now. If Nikki is that special person then be happy for him. Some have commented that it won’t last. Only time will tell. I just think that Ian was deeply hurt when he and Nina split and it took him a minute to get his groove back but he is clearly beaming with happiness now. Nina didn’t seem to be phased by the split at all and has since enjoyed herself partying and dating other guys. Be happy for them! Nina and Ian both have moved on. The public needs to move on as well.

mvk

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 20, 2014

You go Ian. You deserve happiness.

Kelli

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 20, 2014

Where is Nikki suppose to stay while spending time with her boyfriend that lives in another state? A Motel? Of course she would stay with Ian, just like he would stay at her place while in LA. No shocks here.

Betty

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 20, 2014

I read everybody’s commentand I think batman indiana moved in together to when I was in alaska so nikki indian if they spend time in alaska an infant I’m in la that’s fine with me but when you been friends for so long course you’re going to be connected to each other you have the same interests and maybe they will maybe they will last 2 years and maybe they’re wake up and realize that they’re better off being friends nothing else I don’t think she goes to the set of vampire diariesI think she hangs out at Atlanta y en is filming filming I’m happy for him he’s happy but he’s happy because she is his friend and I could be wrong but don’t contradict contradict anybody I don’t think it’s going to last you give it give it three years and I will be separated for herself that she didn’the did not need in anymore and I and I heard on a interview that instead is it alright to be to have somebody need himI think that this problem he just needs to be loved to need somebody and his life

Tracey

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 20, 2014

In a world where there is so much hatred, why can’t everyone be happy for these two. Whether they are in a relationship or just friends they are clearly happy to be spending time with each other. I moved in with my boyfriend after six weeks and now have been married to him for 20 years. Who is to decide when is too soon. Let them be happy!!!!!!

Marusya

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 20, 2014

Ian is a big boy. He may live with anybody he wants. And it looks like Nina does not care about this.
At least she did not look worried while having some rest on the yacht.

Shandra

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 20, 2014

Someone should tell nikki it takes longer that five minutes to decide you want to be with someone forever.

Brigitte

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 20, 2014

really, sometimes it dos not take long to realize, that You want to be with a Person forever. I met my Husband in college , it was instant love, We got married 6 months later finished college and are happy and in love as ever.

guest

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 20, 2014

Ye But you and your husband are not famous or rich and hound by paparazzi.Most Hollywood couples don’t last.They get married and devroce and get together then break up like the wind.

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 20, 2014

“There was always an attraction [between them],” says the source. “So it was easy to slip into dating.”
I KNEW IT!!!! NIKKI WANTED TO PUT HER CLAWS ON IAN SINCE HE DATED NINA… Ian doesn’t deserve someone like this woman… He deserves much better than her…. It’s better being alone than in bad company! RUN, IAN, RUN!!

Bells

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 20, 2014

No, sweetie. Your beloved baby boy doesn’t deserve someone like Nikki. Get over it and be happy for your idols happiness.

Brigitte

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 20, 2014

Bells, Ian is a wonderful kind Man. I don’t know much about Nikki but what I have been researching I like a lot.. There both gorgeous People , that care a lot about the Things dear to Them, They seem to really love each Other and look so happy, so both of Them deserve to be with the Person there love.

Stop

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 20, 2014

You’re an idiot if you actually think they talk to real sources. Pretty much everything on HWL is made up. Gossip Cop is always debunking their stories.

mvk

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 20, 2014

Gossip Cop needs to be debunked.

Jessica

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 21, 2014

True. I always wondered who these sources are but there are no sources! it’s just all made up! it’s like they are waiting for celebs to say a word and then start to spread gossip everywhere!

Ellen

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 20, 2014

Ian and Nikki are happy and in Love and can live whomever they want to live with or where the want to live. Its natural for Nikki to stay in Atlanta and Ian to stay in l.A when on business there. Also its not up to Nina to be okay with what ever Ian decides to do, she moved on since last Year shortly after breaking up with him to numerous guys , partying and having fun, It is about time to leave Her out of Ian’s Articles, she is not revelant to Them, and this article could have been written without anybody else in it. I am very happy for Them.

Dana

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 20, 2014

It’s not unusual for people who are friends to get very serious very quickly once they decide to cross the line into a romantic relationship. So, no, I don’t think they’re moving too quickly. I don’t know much about Paul McDonald, but Nina very clearly moved on from Ian a long, long time ago.

Sunny

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 20, 2014

Ian and Nikki are in a romantic relationship. She lives in LA and Ian is living in Atlanta while filming TVD. It is not a surprise that Nikki stays with Ian while they are in Atlanta, nor is it a surprise Ian stays at Nikki’s house when he is in LA. As for Nina, she has moved on and is enjoying the “partying & dating” single life. Nina just spent 3 days on Tommy Chiabra’s “party” yacht off the coast of Ibiza.

Tina

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 21, 2014

Ian has a house in LA. On the Queen Latifah show he stated he has his airstream on land he just bought. Now it states in articles that they got a place together. I really cant see Nikki in the bayou of Louisiana. Pics show Ian riding a 4 wheeler in the mud and in a canoe in the water. I cant see Nikki doing that. Plus when they hold hands he is holding her fingers

Sunny

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 21, 2014

Ian sold his house in Venice Beach and no longer owns a home in LA. He went in with some other TVD cast members and they are leasing the land that his Airstream is on. The picture of Ian in a canoe and washing an ATV was for a 2013 photo shoot spread for Conde Nast Traveler. Nikki posted two pictures the last weekend of June 2014 and she was riding an ATV in Georgia with her co-workers from her movie, “Sunday Horse”. Just so you know, Ian was with them. I think you need to do your research before posting incorrect information in regards to Ian or Nikki. It seems to be a pattern with you on other tabloid websites too.

He Is Life..! (@IanIsSunshine)

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 20, 2014

Are you nuts? Ian has been on his own for one year now..He deserves to be happy&Nikki makes him happy..Nikki is a truly wonderful girl&she deserves happiness too…And on their own terms..Not by your terms..and your chosen time period..