‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Bethany Young’s Killer Is Revealed

Tue, August 19, 2014 10:17pm EST by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family

taheisha

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 17, 2014

Based off on everything that’s happened so far I think I have a good theory on this, that no one else has posted or said. So we now know Bethany Young is a victim of Ali, that she was lured out to rosewood because Mrs Dilaurentis was cheating on Kenneth with Bethany’s father. What if Bethany had a twin, which is Sara Harvey, and the night Ali disappeared, Sara heard that Bethany escaped Radleys. So, knowing everything, Sara went to the Dilaurentis house, but was killed, mistaken to being Bethany. Bethany is alive, and psychotic, and Mrs Dilaurentis knew this. That explains the “I can’t protect you anymore” message. AND someone said they thought they saw Sara on a bike the day after Ali’s disappearance, but it must have been Bethany. Bethany now seeks to destroy the family that ruined their lives. That would explain why the tv won’t show Bethany’s face, because it has to a twin of Sara

Bruna M

Posted at 4:16 AM on January 31, 2015

No, I think they found Bethany’s body under Ms.D gazebo. But you’re kinda right about the rest. In the books there is a twin sister of Allison, she’s called Courtney. Read the story is really interesting, but summing it, Allison buried Courtney. But I think someone saved her and she is alive, and now is -A. She seeks revenge of Allison, and killed Bethany thinking it was her, I thought Courtney didn’t exist in the TV series but there are a lot of clues she does, for example, Marlene King, pll’s producer, posted a lot of pictures of twins on her’s twitter. And the story of Courtney and Alli was already told in 2×13.

5654funny

Posted at 2:09 PM on February 28, 2015

Well there’s ce ce drake and she does have a half twin sister cortney drake we just don’t know them there is no courtney Dilaurentis in the PLL first secret horror story reflects on ce ce drake family I think you might wanna re watch it pay attention and look at ce ce drake smile ce ce had two sisters Alice and jane doe drake she’s unidentified person and we don’t know her ce ce kill her and framed cortney for it I have watch first secret over then thousands of times

Fede

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 26, 2014

Hi :) I’m in love with the hot black dress Paige was wearing in this episode! Does anyone know the label? Thanks!

Joyce

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 22, 2014

But who hit her on the head in the first place?

Bruna M

Posted at 4:08 AM on January 31, 2015

yeah I’m so confused with that. Can’t find it anywhere, so I think it’s still a secret! My bet is that -A is Courtney( a character from the book that still didn’t showed up at the TV series ) and it tried to kill Bethany thinking it was Allison.

grant connelly

Posted at 9:26 AM on August 21, 2014

I was shocked by Melissa killed Bethany young not Alison Melissa do the right thing killed Bethany young well done i’m totally shock