‘True Blood’ Recap: A Fan Favorite Couple Reunites

Sun, August 17, 2014 10:29pm EST by 11 Comments
Courtesy of HBO

Embre

Posted at 2:27 AM on August 19, 2014

If Bill and Sookie do not end up together in a posiive forever after fashion, whether or not that means dead or alive, then the whole series had no theme, character development and decency. I agree with the box set fan.

CAEdge

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 18, 2014

If they want to see a dime from me in DVD sales, BILL better NOT die! If he ends up with Sookie, I’m on board for the BOX set!

Pat Reagan

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 18, 2014

Funniest scene ever with Ginger. The look on Eric’s face was priceless. She was doing it for every woman out there and it only lasted 15 seconds.

Karen Doyle Rhodes

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 18, 2014

Agree, do not know how Alex kept from laughing out loud while shooting that scene. They are perfect.

Sue

Posted at 12:09 AM on August 20, 2014

That was pretty damn funny….

tebvetjaxcb

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbcxb

Deb

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 18, 2014

Loving this season…do you think Bill is actually going to die… hope not, I’m a huge Bill & Sookie fan. Sookie has already had so many losses. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see..

Robert

Posted at 7:56 AM on August 18, 2014

Very disappointed in this last season, would have expected It to be so much better, being it is last season. Big fan but shoukd have just ended it last season since this season sucks so bad..

Sue

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 20, 2014

So totally disagree!!!! I think this season has been awesome (as opposed to the last couple) and am now pissed that it’s ending – I was ready for it to end up until now.
How the hell are they going to wrap this all up with one episode left?!?!?!
Maybe Alan Ball will do a finale (probably the best ever)Ike he did with Six Feet Under…..

behappy2013

Posted at 7:22 AM on August 18, 2014

It was a good episode, but I do hope there is a bit of a more awesome ending to my very Favorite show! Maybe Eric and Sookie can commit….hope that that Sarah gets what she deserves for all the problems she crated…? Not sure, but something good!

Audrey

Posted at 2:00 AM on August 18, 2014

I loved this episode so much, and I think jessica and Hoyt were meant to be together! I can’t wait to find out what happens on the series finale.