Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Showering Each Other With ‘I Love You’s’

Sun, August 17, 2014 4:36pm EDT by 76 Comments 254,941 Article Views

They’ve only been back together for a short amount of time, but Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are already saying ‘I love you’ to each other, a new report claims. Jelena is so back!

Justin Bieber, 20, and Selena Gomez, 22, have been back together less than week, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t picked up right where they left off in their romance. Justin is showering Selena with “I love you’s,” and Selena is saying those special words right back, a new report says. Is Jelena back together for good this time?

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Already Saying ‘I Love You’

Justin and Selena have been inseparable since they’ve reunited and they are already saying “I love you!” TMZ reports.

Click For More Selena Gomez News In Spanish!

The couple spent the entire weekend together — their first one since getting back together, a source told the outlet. Justin and Selena have also reportedly been dropping some other romantic words to each other. They’re calling each other “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” again, TMZ reports. So sweet!

Justin and Selena did spend time together this weekend, that’s for sure. Justin posted (and then deleted) a video of the two of them on a hiking date together. Justin sang and danced in the video while Selena watched! He later shared a video on himself singing a love song to Selena! The couple also participated separately in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Aug. 16!

Sounds like Jelena is stronger than they’ve ever been before.

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: All The Details On Their Reunion

Justin and Selena first showed signs of reconciliation when Justin posted a PDA picture with Selena on Aug. 14. He later deleted the picture, but that was all evidence we needed that Jelena was back on. It was soon revealed that these two didn’t just go on one secret date, but two. They cuddled up at the movies on Aug. 11, and then went to a Bible study date at church on Aug. 13. We told you that Justin got Selena back after he agreed to go to “spiritual counseling together.”

HollywoodLife.com learned EXCLUSIVE details about their cozy night at the ArcLight movie theater. Justin and Selena kept things private and intimate, a source told us. They were in and out of the theater fast, but just couldn’t resist holding hands as they left.

“They came out hand in hand and swooped out downstairs as fast as I have ever seen,” an eyewitness told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “They definitely didn’t want to be stopped or seen together. The photo that Justin posted was taken on the way down to valet!”

Well, these two may have wanted to keep things on the down low at the movies, but they seem to be making every effort to show they are more in love than ever!

HollywoodLifers, are you glad that Justin and Selena are back together? Will they last this time? Do they really love each other? Let us know!

– Avery Thompson

More Jelena News:

1. Justin Bieber On ‘Cloud Nine’ Back In Selena Gomez’s Arms
  2. Taylor Swift: Done With Selena Gomez After Latest Justin Bieber Reunion
  3. Justin Bieber Would Spend $1 Million On The Right Ring For Selena Gomez

shovel knight appliance hopkinsville

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 12, 2014

I rank her up there with Ashley Simpson in singing talent, yeah
that bad. The glare of the goblin sparks partially blinded him.

The mental framework will soften and feelings will be dreamy with the
Moon in Pisces.

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 1:35 PM on August 24, 2014

Selena it’s better this way that u shower me

cool

Posted at 2:09 AM on August 20, 2014

And the circus continues!

Simon

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 20, 2014

I think Justin find his dreamgirl so he should treat her nicely and not making her upset with unnecessary issues

valery

Posted at 6:49 PM on August 19, 2014

they are so back together justin bieber and selena gomez as jelena i love the couple so much more selena as my sister and justin as my boyfriend .

Harry&me

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 19, 2014

They are SOOOOO NOT TOGETHER, E! said that they talked to selena and she said their just friends, trying to make amends and are trying to get use to being around each other again, this article is dumb and stupid just like the people that believe it!

Kalani

Posted at 12:38 AM on August 19, 2014

Confessions: I love david conway. I pee my bed. I hate poor people. I made out with school janitor.

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 18, 2014

I Clinton Lewis did love Selena I will do anything to marry Selena and I will never make Selena not to cry

shelly

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 18, 2014

I WISH JUSTIN WOULD GET HER A BIG DIAMOND AND GET MARRIED. MOVE OVER ANGIE AND BRAD.

transport tycoon mobile guide

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 18, 2014

You can uncover cheap games by applying certain tactics. Are you someone who can’t wait for them to set a release date
so youu can mark it on your calendar. Even grown ups and adolescents are discouraged
from actively playing game titles as it can be thought too bee tto be a waste oof
tiime along witgh a no value contributting activity.

Chocolate

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 18, 2014

They are cute together but justin he breaks selena’s heart if he was sooo nice peeps wont have a prob with jelena but tht is just how celbs are

Hammad

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 18, 2014

Hi frends!!How are you

Verran

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 18, 2014

Good, thanks for asking! :)