Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Reunite & Show PDA At Charity Game

Sun, August 17, 2014 1:40pm EST by 172 Comments
SplashNews

Sunshine

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 20, 2014

Question: do you think chris tried to make it work with rihanna and she shot him down. so he decided to go back with karreuche because he did want to start over. We are upset and taking it out in chris but in reality rihanna was not receptive to his advance and he just settled. I was looking at the pitcure of them at the game tonight and chris just look so unhappy but yet again he takes the heat and bashing. What do you think?

Sara

Posted at 9:59 AM on August 21, 2014

I agrée with you

Yonce M

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 20, 2014

Some how they doing what gonna work for them.

oldschool

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 19, 2014

I don’t think he tried to get back with Rihanna I think he
Went to the Concert and he seen her the meter make up Mess

We all wish we had a famous friend like Chris

Posted at 11:06 AM on August 19, 2014

We are all over thinking this homie/lover friendship they have. Chris is helping her. I really believe Chris has feelings and its just helping her to succeed. And that’s it! You can be lovers. Who cares? I certainly don’t. They both for the past month and up until that charity game have been expressing their loss of love, their breakup and their emotional bs that they always do on each of their social media. NOW that I believe they are not gf/bf they are lovers. People knew that they would resurface and they did. I just wish people would stop being on the merry go round with them. Ole girl has been with Chris for 4 years and its was through Chris’s toughest time. Rihanna too. But Chris fell in love with a girl that came from no where. He is helping her as much as he can. When everything is said and done and she feels safe financially she will be gone. And watch Chris is going to be seen with other women. So lets all sit back and just watch. Let him play this out. We all over thinking this because behind the scene his helping her with the publicity. Chris takes care of people he loves. Its that simple. Their friends and lovers that’s it!

KimK

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 19, 2014

Rihanna an Drake are no different.She said on stage that she is single; then she is seen leaving right behind Drake from a party.I think it looks ridiculous.Chris an Kae are a public joke.He is seen in the news with other women.Liking photos of himself an Riri in bed.Right after she was crying on t.v. about it.Then went backstage to the concert and drew the tour logo #F.U. ROBYN FENTY.When the whole world can see that it still hurts, you would get that close to an ex.It wasn’t made up either.Cause out t he blue.Melissa Forde tweeted a photo of them at an amusement park in the middle of Chris’ mess.I can understand if you love one another.I get it.It doesn’t look as if much of your time together is happy! Both couples are back an forth.It doesn’t seem like Drake wavers over Riri; she may waver but not him.I think Chris loves Karrueche; but I feel lke he geets caught up cause she doesn’t really satisfy him.

anais

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 19, 2014

I don’t think chris loves karrueche , for me it’s more that he is loyal to her because like it or not she was there for him when nobody was … but that’s not love for me

Xfact

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 19, 2014

Not my job but lack of promos for X will affect sales. I’ll buy my copy but messy side/phckry will affect sales. Poor dat.

Cheers

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 20, 2014

Not m@ Xfact… Not me. I swear not buying.

No player

Posted at 5:02 AM on August 19, 2014

“Lovers…friends…” said Karrueche.
Well I think Karrueche underestimates the relationship. I think it’s LOVE.

Yes, Karrueche <3 Chris's money & fame.

pascalina

Posted at 1:42 AM on August 19, 2014

YOU WHAT THAT GIRL WILL DO TO CHRIS,SHE WILL MAKE A BABY ON HIS BACK BECAUSE SHE IS TOO AFFRAID HE WILL RUN AWAY AGAIN,THAT GIRL IS SO STUPID SHE DESEPERATE AM SURE SHE WILL DO THAT TOO CHRIS SOMEDAY FOR SURE

Unercover TB

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 19, 2014

Chris is not that stupid. Believe me condom use because she’s nasty. And Kangaroo is doing her best doing other things with cj. There is no way he is stupid to let any little cb’s into that messy girl.

RUN

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 18, 2014

I would like of listen what “Hickory” have to say….show your opinion Bro!!

Hickory

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 18, 2014

I’m not a bro, bro. You can call me sis. My opinion:
a) it is a dysfunctional relationship;
b) Chris is more immature than what I thought (all the shade, diss and mocking of Drake and Drake is more of a man than Chris is);
c) Chris is very insecure hence why he cannot stay single (he puts his self worth in the fact that he needs to be dating; that is why he likes karrueche: she is always there. He just has to pick up the phone and booty call is on her way.
d) He tried to get back to rihanna but rihanna already knows how he plays his cards and she didn’t fall for it. Conclusion: Chris does not love anyone. He just is self-absorbed, narcissistic and constantly needs to feel women throw themselves at his feet so he could keep feeding his sick ego. And last but not least,
e) It is a co-dependent relationship (they both feed each others needs: he pays her bills and she shows up for paparazzi pics. They are homies with benefits aka booty call.
f) I feel sorry for him. He has put his self worth in his macho man image: how many women can I sleep with, how many cry for me, how many fight for me, etc. The problem is, he is foreseeing his loneliness and the very thought of being lonely kills him.
Everyone has a breaking point and he is not cute anymore. Rihanna this time around ain’t having it. I hope she and Eminem start dating. Maybe she needs someone totally different: an older guy with another race and ethnicity.

pascalina

Posted at 1:29 AM on August 19, 2014

YOU ARE RIGHT,CHRIS HAS A BIG PBLEM

TAMMY DAVIS

Posted at 3:14 AM on August 19, 2014

chris is a kid trapped in a big man body,and karreuche game plan is always on point. watch her get the kill going and other things when she done hell be broke.

RUN

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 19, 2014

Hey!! How are you?! I love your opinions…I would like listen what “Sandar Duncan” have to say too. She is realist too, like you.

Xo. I will read what you write now.