Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra: Couple Reveals Gender Of Baby

Sun, August 17, 2014 3:17pm EDT by 9 Comments 38,058 Article Views
Catelynn Lowell Tyler Baltierra Baby Girl
Courtesy of Instagram

luxxlilly

Posted at 3:36 AM on August 18, 2014

I for one am happy for them, not that its always right for young unready couples to become parents but not all of them are horrible parents. I think these two will be good loving parents even if they can’t afford to give her the world like every parent wants for their children.

Tracie Hatin

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 17, 2014

Since they have contact with Carly it makes me wonder how she’ll feel about them having a baby and having a sister she doesn’t get to be raised with :-/

saj

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 18, 2014

Have fun explaining to a 6 yr old why she doesn’t get to live with her real Mom and Dad and her real baby sister.

Wanda Harrison

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 27, 2014

I am sickened at heart to read this comment. Blood does NOT make a family. Love does. Carly is with her REAL parents .The ones that have held her, rocked her ,walked the floors when she was sick. The ones that comfort her when she has a bad dream ,gets excited at every new thing she says and does .I have been on both sides so I do know ,and am not just speaking from anger. My only brother was given up for adoption. I did long for him, and finally find him when we were of age .I love him and am very grateful to his parents for loving and raising him to be the man he is today. I also have raised a incredible little boy from the age of 10 weeks old. He is now six. I have two daughters living and one in heaven, and I could never ever love them any more or in any different way then I love my little boy. What is real, is when you hold and walk the floors with a sick child, covering their face with kisses ,praying to be able to take their place, to be the first one they reach for when they are afraid. Think before you speak. They were simply too young and chose wonderful and very real parents for Carly. Now they are ready and have an open adoption so the children will even grow up knowing the love of two families. CONGRATS Tyler and Catelynn! You made a amazing life for Carly and now you will for your baby girl on the way!

saj

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 28, 2014

No one said that Carly wouldn’t feel loved by both parents. No one said that Carly wouldn’t think of her adopted parents as her parents.

Eviii

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 17, 2014

I’m sorry but… Just because they finished college doesn’t mean they’re ready.

saj

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 17, 2014

Neither one of them have finished college and they both just barely got their high school diplomas..

Celeste Lawler

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 18, 2014

Nowhere does it say EITHER of them has graduated college. It says Tyler “attended.” Doesn’t mean he earned a degree. Doesn’t say anything about Caitlyn’s education beyond high school. I like these 2 kids, but unfortunately I don’t see them getting out of the lifestyle both have been subjected to growing up. Hate to say it, but I think they are doomed to live a life of poverty which will eventually will lead to them breaking up.

Wanda Harrison

Posted at 12:32 AM on August 27, 2014

Since we truly have no clue where they are in life does it mean they are not ready?