Louisville Purge: Police Find Teenager As Source Of Social Media Threat

Sat, August 16, 2014 11:36am EDT by 22 Comments 167,688 Article Views
Courtesy of Facebook/Universal Pictures

home blog

Posted at 8:22 AM on August 23, 2014

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.

I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

cailin davis

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 19, 2014

There is a purge threat in phenix city al. And Columbus Ga. Supposed to happen August 22nd. Can someone investigate that.

amy

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 17, 2014

I swear one direction fans are the dumbest.SMH

love harry

Posted at 4:40 AM on September 28, 2014

well amy if you say thing´s like that to us it means you`r the dumb one

Deanah Alyse Bush

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 16, 2014

I say this country needs a God forsaken Purge to take place. There is way to much violence on this planet and I truely think the United States will actually be united if a Purge happens.
I know the movies Purge and Purge:Anarchy are fiction, but Ive thought the concept BEFORE the movies were made. In all truth, many think the Purge will be helpfull. So, in conclusion, I just like to comment that a REAL Purge, would save more lives than any actuall police respondent could. All in all, Im proud to say such things. Do as you wish with this comment. I dont even care.

Noralmt

Posted at 11:17 PM on August 16, 2014

Reblogged this on Scoop Social's Blog.

Matthew 😍

Posted at 9:46 PM on August 16, 2014

awh shiet 😂😂😂😂

Virginia Jolly

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 16, 2014

The Purge was nothing more than a prank threat.
I was out last night til 10:30 p.m. and there was no such illegal activity. When I left the restaurant, all I saw were Friday night party people, congested traffic where restaurants and clubs were, a few Harley riders enjoying the nice weather, and people walking on the sidewalks enjoying themselves.
Louisville Police reported no unusual activity, and I only heard one siren this morning at 5:30 a.m. when I usually hear more than one. All was calm.

I’m hoping the youth who started this rumor here in Louisville finds out it’s not a good idea to yell “Fire!” in a crowded movie house. Nor is it good to incite to riot. Neither is constitutionally protected speech.

Barbara Schweigert

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 16, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. ToneyKin.Comhis is what I do

Check Freely …………….. M O N e Y KIN. Com

Eviii

Posted at 5:32 PM on August 16, 2014

Downloading — eh buying — that movie right now.
I have ALWAYS been curious about this, what would happen if all crime could go unpunished for a day or so, and didn’t even know there was a movie about it lol.

Valik Kutaev

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 16, 2014

sexy girls on xaa.su/T2D

Mark

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 16, 2014

Americans have devolved into a bunch of mindless drones

Aaron

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 16, 2014

We Americans are as revolted as anyone at this; this is merely a few pathetic kids who tried to incite hysteria.

Him

Posted at 1:21 PM on August 16, 2014

One direction fans should not be considered part of any purge. They should just always be fair game.

yo moma is a cunnnt

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 16, 2014

1D & Justin Bieber should get purged for the best in humanity

Master Bates

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 16, 2014

wow this is so stupid a couple of kids with sides causes fear and confusion

neonluver219

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 16, 2014

Reblogged this on Read • Cry • Fangirl and commented:
Oh Gawd! Stupid Teenager! I mean am one, but I would never do anything this idiotic.

Daniel Loya

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 16, 2014

Doesn’t amypme ever proofread anymore? “Policy say that a teenager spread…..” How can you expect to be taken seriously if you can’t get this basic fundamental down?

Lucy

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 16, 2014

Hm. You also seemed to have lacked proofreading. Pretty sure you were going for ANYONE there.

EODphoenix

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 16, 2014

yes… why doesn’t anypme proofread…. XD

jake

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 16, 2014

Detroit is always a purge so its more of the same

Missing Lynx

Posted at 2:10 AM on August 17, 2014

I find it funny that so many articles are posting that nothing happened when we heard gunshots and were listening to the police scanner all night and heard the actual situations as they were happening. Why cover up something like this?? Doesn’t make any rational sense. There were groups of kids in the streets with guns. When did our country become a 3rd world country?